No announcement yet.

Good News-Bad News Sam/Jack style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad News (or good news, depending on how you look at it.): After everyone is saved, Sam finds out she's pregnant.

Comment

Good news: Sam tells Jack about the pregnancy...he's in shock but loves it and they celebrate it by going to minnesota together!
      sigpic

Comment

Bad News: The baby isn't Jack's

(I'm thinking evil alien here, but if someone mentions I'm not gonna hate it)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
          Bad News: The baby isn't Jack's

(I'm thinking evil alien here, but if someone mentions I'm not gonna hate it)
          good news: you're right, the baby isn't jack... the BABIES are! sam's going to have twins!

(try to ruin that, pete loving hussy )

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

bad news: But they look very like a potatoe in her belly, so they are positively sure they aren't his

Sorry Sally

Comment

Good News: Further medical tests prove the babies are Jack's!!

Comment

Bad news: jack is upset cause the babies look like potatoes, and is worried about his stuff

Comment

Good news: Daniel reminds Jack that all babies look like potatoes after birth, and he's not worried any longer.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post

(try to ruin that, pete loving hussy )

sally
                    Hehehehe ((((((((((((sally))))))))))

Bad News: Ba'al clones the babies (wait...are they still foetuses?)
                    sigpic

Comment

good news: That means there are more mini-Sams and mini-Jacks running around the galaxy to take care of all the many Baals.

(Uh... I don't know. I came in on this page and it just said babies... didn't realize they weren't born yet.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Bad news: The babies are still to small to fight with Ba'al

and CQ I didn't knew it either...last thing I knew before I went to bed was that Sam was pregnant
                        sigpic

Comment

Good News: The babies are officially still foetuses

(this is good news for us because it means we have a clue abut what we're talking about...no idea how it impacts sam and jack )
                          sigpic

Comment

Bad news: The last 9 posts were a dream (except for the last one).

Comment

Good News: The dream is now over and Sam and Jack are awake
                              sigpic

Comment

Bad news: Sam's still pregnant. But she is now very worried about the babies and stops with the SGC (totally Out of character )
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X