No announcement yet.

SGA facts... Chuck Norris Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis once fired all of its drones at Chuck Norris.
    Chuck destroyed all of them... at once... with the shockwave from his roundhouse kick.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

They say that underneth ronans dreads there is not a head but a boot to the face
      sigpic
      Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
      Metal gear fan

Comment

Chuck Norris has a fist in his beard.
        Ronon has a boot to your face in his hair.

Oh yeah?

Well McKay's got a calculator in his pocket!

Comment

it is said that Chuck Norris can divide by zero

big deal

McKay just looks at zero and it will divide itself
          and Teal'c does not bother to divide - he just conquers

Comment

^ Guns dont kill people. Ronon kills people.

Wraith dont go hunting(runners), wraith go killing!!!

Studies sho the leading causes of death in the universe are 1. Wraith culling 2. Lantean screw ups 3. Chuck Norris
            sigpic
            Thanks to WingedPegasus and myself for the sigs, and to Myn for the userbar.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
              Oh yeah?

Well McKay's got a calculator in his pocket!

And his pocket protector is protected by its own built-in personal forceshield.
              Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
              "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
              "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
              ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
              McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
              "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Ronon tried singing once.....what? you thought that John woke the wraith??
                Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                Originally posted by ebethman
                Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                Originally posted by Bray
                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                  Ronon tried singing once.....what? you thought that John woke the wraith??
                  haha, good stuff

Comment

The destruction of krypton was a result of ronan dex and chuck norris crossing paths while running through hyperspace.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Are you picking on my man?

Rodney McKay doesn't need a science team, Rodney McKay is a science team.
                      roflmfao best combination of a chuck norris joke and a stargate quote

and lol and the e=mcKAY lol

this one is exclusively australian

Ronon can handle a whopper with one hand
                      Bring back ford

Comment

Originally posted by nlcol View Post
                        roflmfao best combination of a chuck norris joke and a stargate quote

and lol and the e=mcKAY lol

this one is exclusively australian

Ronon can handle a whopper with one hand
                        *snort*

Ronon doesn't get stunner meals, he can't be stunned.

Spoiler:
                        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

It is said that God does not play dice with the universe. But it is just because he lost against Sheppard...twice.

The laws of physics were made to augment McKay's genius when he breaks them.
                          sigpic
                          Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
                          Spoiler:
                          Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
                          You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

Every time Ronon kills a Wraith, an angel gets its wings.
                            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

I did a slight rip off of these threads

SG facts - The Stig style

Feel free to join in.

Spoiler:
                              *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

The radiation in the Shrine made the parasite go dormant, whereas the mere mention of a quick dose of irradiated Chucktanium would obliterate the parasite in nanoseconds.

Comment

Working...
                                X