Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In honor of my recent contribution to the Chuck Norris facts on IMDb:

Ronon knows how to quit you.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Not even Ronon would mess with Kimbo Slice.

Comment

When Atlantis fires up it's stardrive, it doesn't lift off, it pushes the planet down

Comment

i know it's a straight rip off but Ronon is so massively tough they've started to bottle his urine and sell it as an energy drink - they call it Red Bull lol

Comment

Chuck is so awesome, he can put his hands on two depleted ZPMs in the powerslots on Altantis and not only recharge the ZPMs, but can provide all the power Alantis could ever need
            Adam:"I reject your reality and subisute myown."

O'Neill:
            "IN THE MIDDLE OF MY BACKSWING?!"

Carter:
            "It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to MacGyver a system for the gate on Earth."

CARTER: You made [this]?
            ORLIN: You wouldn't believe the things you could make from the common simple idems lying around your planet. Which reminds me...you're going to need a new microwave.

Weir: You destroyed 3/4 of a solar system!
            McKay: Actually 5/6, its not an extact science.

Slashdot:
            "Well railguns are neat and all, but I'm still not joining the Army until they invent the respawn point."

Comment

Originally posted by Thor's Pal View Post
              Chuck is so awesome, he can put his hands on two depleted ZPMs in the powerslots on Altantis and not only recharge the ZPMs, but can provide all the power Alantis could ever need
              Chuck Norris may be able to power Atlantis with his hands... but Ronon has a really cool gun...

lol

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano View Post
                ok, i'll try this again and i'll try to keep it PG

so you all know the chuck norris facts...
                i made a thread for SG-1 facts
                let's see what facts there are about SG Atlantis

Sheppard does not use hair gel. He shows his hair a picture of Ronon's gun, and it stands on end out of fear... 1 photo is good for 3 days.

Ronon may have 23 knives in his hair... but Chuck Norris had a fist in his beard!
                Are you comparing Chuck Norris with SGA? That is a sin.

By the way i have always wondered is when humans at Atlantis have a problem with there enemy why dont they get Chuck Norris to help them? Im sure Chuck Norris exists in the Stargate Universe. Why dont they ever ask him for his help? Chuck would not need guns to kill Wraith, he would rip them up with his bare hands, also he can not get fed upon since he is Chuck Norris.

Comment

chuck norris doesn't strive to ascend, the ascended strive to be chuck norris.

chuck norris was once the smartest man alive, then rodney mckay was born.

Comment

fact: like walker stargate is thought to be a work of fiction. It is however a reality show about real things in real time.

darthvader wanted to watch stargate sg1. palpatine wanted to watch stargate atlantis. They began to argue. Thus STAR WARS was created.

Comment

Sarah Silverman may be shtooping Matt Damon, but Carter can have Zelenka any time she wants.

Comment

Ronon tried to sell himself on ebay but the auction was shut down. Apparently the Ebay servers cannot handle 560,083,726 consecutive bids and crashed.

Ronon and Teal'C were planning to remake the film, Blades of Glory and actually include knives... but production was shut down when not a single person was willing to walk onto set while Ronon and Teal'C were holding knives.

Carter can solve a Rubik's Cube. Ronon can make McKay solve one for him.

Comment

the shockwave generated from a chuck norris roundhouse kick is more lethal than an atlantis nuke.

Comment

Originally posted by naamiaiset View Post
                            the shockwave generated from a chuck norris roundhouse kick is more lethal than an atlantis nuke.
                            can't argue with that...

The Enterprise may have boldly gone where no man had gone before... but Ronon Dex goes where he dang well pleases...

Comment

the atlantis shield isn't to keep people in, it's to keep chuck norris out.

Comment

Ronon wanted to join the crew of the Northwestern on Deadliest Catch... but Captain Sig Hansen refused, saying that he didn't want to prove the title of the show was true...

Comment

Working...
                                X