No announcement yet.

Who Would You Feed to Todd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who go into the "10 items or less" line , when they have more items than that in the cart.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

Kavanagh, Lucious, Martin Gero, my spanish teacher.

Comment

People who park in the handicap spaces when there is nothing wrong with them.
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          People who park in the handicap spaces when there is nothing wrong with them.
          And tun on their hazard lights, as if that makes it okay? LOL

Comment

People who DON"T go to the *10 items or less" line and then stand there looking pitiful behind you so you'll feel guilty and let them go before you!
            sigpic
            Siggie created by TP//Avatar by Draco-Stellaris

Comment

People who still look at you pitifully when there's no "10 items or less" line so you'll feel guilty and let them go before you!
              sigpic
              Thank you to Icarium for allowing me to use the above image.

Comment

People who *sigh and look at you* trying to make you let them go before you in line and you ignore them (and you almost start hissing like a wraith)
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Market chains for not challenging the offenders of the "10 or less aisle". I think the registers there should automatically shut down after 10 items, and if you have more you have to pay for the first ten and then go to the back of the line and wait to check out the rest .
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Peter Mandelson, because he's a ******
                    sigpic

Comment

People who cut in front of you when walking along knowing you'll have to stop then turn round and say 'sorry' - don't say sorry just don't do it in the first place!

Comment

People who stare at you for no reason...
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Dustin Hoffman
                          sigpic

Comment

people who don't look where they're going when they are walking and almost smash into you

Comment

People who call out the breakdown van because they have a flat tyre
                              sigpic

Comment

People who talk and laugh really loud in public on their cell.

Comment

Working...
                                X