Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Jack / Teal'c moments (all seasons)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (3)
    Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (3)
    Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (2)
    Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified deathglider in 'Tangent' (2)
    Jack and Teal'c in the cargo bay in Lost City 2 (2)
    Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (2)
    Jack & Teal'c body swapping in Holiday (1)
    Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (1)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (3)
      Jack and Teal'c in the cargo bay in Lost City 2 (3)
      sigpic

Comment

Jack and Teal'c in the cargo bay in Lost City 2 (4)+
        sigpic

Comment

Jack and Teal'c in the cargo bay in Lost City 2 (4)
          Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (3)

~My FanFiction~

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (4)
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (5)+

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (5)
                Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (3)

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (4)
                  Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (4)
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified deathglider in 'Tangent' (3)+
                    sigpic

Comment

Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (4)+
                      Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified glider in 'Tangent' (3)

my ships

Comment

Posts #21 & #22 got skipped. This corrects that, and adds my vote.

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (5) Post #21
                        Invisible!Jack and Teal'c. "You are quite transparent, O'Neill" in 200 (4)
                        Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (3) Post #22
                        Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified death glider in 'Tangent' (3)
                        Jack and Teal'c must hold hands to walk through the wall in Between Two Fires (1)
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Posts #21 & #22 got skipped. This corrects that, and adds my vote.

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (5) Post #21
                          Jack:Hi Lucy, I'm hooome! /Teal'c: I am not Lucy" in Broca Divide (3) Post #22
                          Jack and Teal'c test pilot the modified death glider in 'Tangent' (4)
                          Jack and Teal'c must hold hands to walk through the wall in Between Two Fires (1)
                          sigpic

Comment

Jack convinces Teal'c to help him save the prisoners in Children of the Gods (5)
                            Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (2)+

Comment

Jack & Teal'c body swapping in Holiday (2)
                              Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (2)

Comment

Wild Horses scene in the gateroom in Message in a Bottle (5)
                                Jack & Teal'c body swapping in Holiday (2)
                                Jack says to Teal'c "what's with the hair?" 'New Order' (2)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X