No announcement yet.

Fun with the multi-verse theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Todd never gave John back his life. John's walker now makes a lot of noise when he's on missions which attracts the wraith.
    Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by ebethman
    Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
    Originally posted by Bray
    *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

John never shot Koyla - Todd was quicker and everybody cheered at the public feeding - this has improved the human/ wraith relationship in this village greatly. Afterwards he at Lucius too - the villagers were pissed - so the relationship is back to normal

sigpic

Comment

Weir finaly gets feed up with Rodney constantly screwing things up and starts throwing staplers at him

Spoiler:
        Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Spoiler:
          Weir never "died" and threw Woolsey out from Atlantis
          Last edited by Shanthaia; 27 April 2008, 11:32 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shanthaia View Post
            Spoiler:
            Weir never "died" and threw Woolsey out from Atlantis
            You may just wanna put spoiler tags on that

Teal'c turned up for duty wearing a beret. . . . . . . . .no perticular reason.

Spoiler:
            *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Spoiler:
              why do I need spoiler tags there?

Woolsey was nasty in season 4 and sam did not throw him out - I just imagine Weir would have - which she probably wouldn't have anyway, but well...

The wraith are vegetarien and have a war with the expidition people,because they are cruel and kill animals
              Last edited by Shanthaia; 27 April 2008, 11:32 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler warnings are required for all episodes in the seasons airing in first-run on SCI FI Channel in the U.S., and in production. (Visit GateWorld's SG-1 and Atlantis episode guides if you aren't sure which season the episode is in.)
                It's a little confusing at the moment with the season ended but I think you have to use spoilers until season 4 starts sindication (second run (I think))
                better safe than sorry.

So one acctually realised that nobody was finishing their paper work so all members of the SGC were fired (not great but there is a limit to the imagination)

Spoiler:
                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Teal'c never existed and Bratac is the fourth member of SG-1
                  sigpic

Comment

I'd join in!

The Stargate is revealed to the public, and is used to play Interstellar Basketball, which annoy all of Earth's allies because they get hit with balls everytime Earth dials. (Golf gets too old sometimes)

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
                    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
                    The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:
                    Never make everything Organic!
                    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
                    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
                    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
                    :The drones are heading towards us.
                    :Those drones look familiar...
                    : SQUID?!?
                    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by RM_2000_A View Post
                      I'd join in!

The Stargate is revealed to the public, and is used to play Interstellar Basketball, which annoy all of Earth's allies because they get hit with balls everytime Earth dials. (Golf gets too old sometimes)
                      That's hilarious!

The stargate was never found in Giza. Apophis came through the antarctic gate and now rules Earth and an underground slave faction, led by and including is fighting for Earth's freedom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                        That's hilarious!

The stargate was never found in Giza. Apophis came through the antarctic gate and now rules Earth and an underground slave faction, led by and including is fighting for Earth's freedom
                        one day said "okaaaay, where am I."
                        you're right here Daniel
                        I mean me . . . .the other
                        *slap*

Spoiler:
                        *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

there is a universe where Daniel tops his record in dieing and resurection he holds in this one

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ebethman View Post
                            one day said "okaaaay, where am I."
                            you're right here Daniel
                            I mean me . . . .the other
                            *slap*
                            Oh yeah *headslap* how unoriginal of me
                            sigpic

Comment

Teal'c's most frequently used word is darling

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Oh yeah *headslap* how unoriginal of me
                                you should see some of the ones I've posted

McKay runs out of crazy ideas and . . . . . . well . . . I guess we're screwed

Spoiler:
                                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

Comment

Working...
                                X