No announcement yet.

Write a Stargate Story with Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Radek, high time! Yes, you can help. Will you be able to take off this...monster from Sam, please? (You know, she is so unhappy when she can't help)
    sigpic
    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

which should i do first ? fix the time line or save sam ?
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Daniel: Don't you guys understand! In the original timeline, Sam didn't have a bug on her back, did she? Now why don't you get to work, like General Hammond asked you to?

Comment

Oh, really...i have to concentrate too much on helping Sam than...so Radek, do you have any idea how to start? (i'm too hungry to think now...)
          sigpic
          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

hey mckay if you fix the time liine you save sam, why dont you just do that?
            sigpic

Comment

Jack: Can we do it with magnets?

Comment

Maybe, but I've got an idea! Can we use this situation agaist our enemy?
                sigpic
                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Why don't we go back and stop the Ancients from moving Atlantis from earth! that way we have Atlantis, Sam has no bug on her back... and I'm back ALIVE! what do you guys think?
                  A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Sheppard: What makes you think you're dead in the original timeline?

Comment

:And who are you?
                      sigpic

My Fanfic

Comment

Just some poor drug addict they left to die on a Hive Ship, I am only talking to you now by use of a plot hole orbiting a super nova. Anyway what do you think of my plan?
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

sure, it's sounds ok, but I don't trust you any more...what if the person who you suppose to be is a replicator??
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Adria: If I fix this time-line thingy for you, Mother, will you accept Origin then?

Comment

You must be kidding, right?
                              sigpic
                              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

adria where did you come from?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X