Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That test said I was most like Radek which is... strangely true.

Oh, and like Rodney, I have fare skin. We burn easily. Thank god Rodney made SPF 100!
    Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 13 December 2007, 05:40 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      That test said I was most like Radek which is... strangely true.

Oh, and like Rodney, I have fare skin. We burn easily. Thank god Rodney made SPF 100!

I burn really easily too, if i us anything under Factor 60 I come out look in like some kind of tomato *LOL*

I do that thing that Zelenka does that, like talkin to my self kind of insulting people behind thier back in a different language..thing

Hey,can any of u guys explain how ya put a pic onto a post i wanna put mi results of that test ..?
      Last edited by Zonks; 15 December 2007, 05:14 AM.
      sigpic
      Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Which Stargate Atlantis character are you most like?
        Your Result: Col. John Sheppard

Spunky, witty, brave, and surprisingly intelligent--these are all adjectives that describe John Sheppard. By being simmilar in personality to him, it means that you can do pretty much anything you set your mind to. You love adventure, na dyou know how to make people laugh.

Teyla Emmagen
        Dr. Rodney McKay
        Ronan Dex
        Dr. Carson Beckett
        Dr. Radek Zelenka
        Dr. Elizabeth Weir

I dont now..Okay yeah i think i agree with this, I do like adventure,

and i love to make people laugh, people say that i am kind of slow but suprisingly intelligent.

On that Question 7. If you were in a movie theatre, and the people in front of you were talking loudly, you would...
        Ask them politely to stop.
        Yell at them; they shouldn't be talking in a movie theatre!
        Say something rude to them, in the hopes taht they will be quiet.
        Try to talk louder than them.
        Throw popcorn at them.
        Move to a different seat.

well i would ask them politly to stop first, then i would Yell at them quietly and if they still dont
        stop talking it would probably end up me and mi friends havin a pop corn fight withem.
        Last edited by Zonks; 15 December 2007, 05:38 AM.
        sigpic
        Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pranksta View Post
          Which Stargate Atlantis character are you most like?
          Your Result: Col. John Sheppard

Spunky, witty, brave, and surprisingly intelligent--these are all adjectives that describe John Sheppard. By being simmilar in personality to him, it means that you can do pretty much anything you set your mind to. You love adventure, na dyou know how to make people laugh.

Ronan Dex
          Teyla Emmagen
          Dr. Rodney McKay
          Dr. Elizabeth Weir
          Dr. Carson Beckett
          Dr. Radek Zelenka

I took this test ten times changing some of my answers if more then 1 applied to me and each time I got sheppard.

i thought I was like a few of them. I love science, like sam, I'm top of my class and have got exellence in all my exams. I love history and mythology like Daniel, I did my speech last year on egyptian gods and my Essay this year I did Ancient Egypt, I speak three languages but I used to speak five. I love helping people but I don't think I would want to be a surgeon or someone that could hold someone elses life in their hands. And like Jack because I'm not diplomatic and I guess you could say I like fighting and I'm good at it and I'm sarcastic. And teyla because I love martial arts and fighting with stick things and like Rodney because I'm sarcastic rude and I push people away because I don't want to get close.. Lol. and i want to be a Pilot, medic or a Chef in the military.

Cool, i want to be a pilot in the air force kind of like u, since me and mi sister watched stargate all the time when we were like 9 we dicided we would learn egyptian, we learnt, i can write and read in ancient Egyptian alrightish... i wouldn't say i'm great at it mi sisters better at it than me.
          i speak French ,i learnt for three years at school but i had to choose either french or PE seing that i would probably get a C in French and an A or A* in PE so i picked PE. but at least i can ask for a ham samwhich and a glass of lemonade,in french
          Spanish is another i only learnt for one year but suprisingly i learnt like twice as much spanish then i did french in three years..Weird
          Does languages like Farscape language or the Goa'uld language count...ow and i now a little bit of latin too..Lux et umbra vississim sed semper amor.

I did this which Egyptian God or Goddess are you?quiz and it said i am like Ma'at.
          I love rocks...yes rocks i either want to go down the Air force/Military root or
          the Geologist/Archiologist/scientist root, have not really decided yet
          sigpic
          Class of 2004-2009!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zonks View Post
            I burn really easily too, if i us anything under Factor 60 I come out look in like some kind of tomato *LOL*

I do that thing that Zelenka does that, like talkin to my self kind of insulting people behind thier back in a different language..thing

Hey,can any of u guys explain how ya put a pic onto a post i wanna put mi results of that test ..?
            I'll give it a go.

#1) You gotta get a photobucket account. If you don't already have one that is. (there's another site same thing as photobucket but can't remember what it's called)
            #2) Once you have a pic(the test results) right click on results and click save image as.(that's what I do anyway) Then save the pic to whatever file you would normally save a pic to.
            #3) Once you have your PB account and have saved the pic click brouse a window opens up, search for your pic, click on it then click open. You'll have to name the pic, then upload it to your account. (click upload)
            #4) With your pic uploaded you should see a list of four URLs, Right click on the last(bottom) one to copy the URL.
            #5) Navigate back here, to post the pic(test results) right click in the reply box and select paste from the little box that appears. And VOILA!
            (the image icon on the tool bar works too but #5 is easier)

I know this looks like a lot of work but it really isn't.
            Hope this works for you Zonks.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

i think i'm a little like jackson.i like learning about mythology, ancient history, languages, etc. i can also b silly like vala. also i took 1 of those quizzes and was most like sheppard.

Comment

Got your PM Zonks. PM'd you back.
                I Forgot to say your welcome, sorry
                So here it is: Your welcome.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Rodney i can never understand why others don't understand what i need them to do. some people just get under my skin easliy
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I know I said Zelenka before but now I'm thinkin Rodney because, well....here's the thing you see I have this dime size bruise on the palm of my right hand and I have no clue how I got it and I only just noticed it a few minutes ago and uh, like Rodney I'm being a Hypocondriac about it.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

I relate a lot to Cam Mitchell in the stable, conservative family background aspect. But if I were to step into a role into the Stargate program I would be Lt. Satterfield at the SGC and Dr. Lindsey in Atlantis. I love anthropological studies, but I'm sometimes distracted easily and kinda confused.

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...terfield.shtml
                      http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com/wiki/Lindsay

Comment

not really sure i'm like any of them but I certainly identify most with daniel. He certainly always takes the course of action i would. I just might not be so naive as he was in early gate.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                        X