Prodigy

Groupie Twelve

Beast of Burden
        Message in a Bottle
        Past and Present

teehee!!
        sigpic
        SCORE!!
        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Group 11

Prodigy
          Evolution, part 1
          The Nox

Group 12

Message in a Bottle
          Past and Present
          Beast of Burden
          sigpic
          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I've been watching the votes and I was just wondering, are there any people here who are fans of seasons 9 & 10? I just noticed that nobody really votes for any episodes from those two seasons...

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Group 11

Prodigy
              Evolution, part 1
              The Nox

Group 12

Message in a Bottle
              Past and Present
              Beast of Burden

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                I've been watching the votes and I was just wondering, are there any people here who are fans of seasons 9 & 10? I just noticed that nobody really votes for any episodes from those two seasons...

-Stef
                It's not a case of any one season being better than another, but rather that the preferred episodes that people are voting from each list are from earlier seasons. This is not surprising considering that there are so many to choose from eight seasons as compared to the episodes from two seasons.

Of course, it could be because nobody likes seasons 9 and 10.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                  It's not a case of any one season being better than another, but rather that the preferred episodes that people are voting from each list are from earlier seasons. This is not surprising considering that there are so many to choose from eight seasons as compared to the episodes from two seasons.
                  Yeah, they're just two seasons compared to 8 others I just noticed in this last round that there were 3 from seasons 9/10 and then one from 8 and most people didn't vote for any of those 4. I was just curious to see if I was the only one who liked these last few seasons

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

-Stef
                    Season nine is my least favourite season overall and season ten while it was an improvement, was not up to par with earlier seasons. It's not just seasons nine and ten that are the least favourite years of SG-1 around here - there's a general dislike for the majority of season eight as well.

Don't forget, the episodes we are seeing so far - for all seasons - seem to be from the lower end of the scale, so there's not that much quality to choose from. That's just my point of view - I can't really speak for anyone else... but I know there will be at least one or two episodes from seasons nine-ten that I'll be voting to go through.
                    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Yeah, they're just two seasons compared to 8 others I just noticed in this last round that there were 3 from seasons 9/10 and then one from 8 and most people didn't vote for any of those 4. I was just curious to see if I was the only one who liked these last few seasons

-Stef

*sigh* I was noticing the same thing. Season 9 is my second favorite season (behind season 6...I know, I know--I'm weird). I hope something makes it through....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I've made it no secret that S9 and 10 are my least favorite followed by 8, but I did vote for The Scourge and then Babylon this round....though the first didn't make it and I doubt Babylon will....
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Hi Stef,

Welcome to this tourney... don't let the vote result discourage you to vote, instead.. gather your like-minded GW friends and ask them to vote here the more the merrier, of course, as long as they abide to the rule of the game.

A lot of the voters here are 'old' names, they've been voting since way back at the start of Celcius' many tourneys (yes.. that's you Bev & Kligs ), and mostly they "prefer" classic SG-1 aka Jack-Daniel-Sam-Teal'c formation, except WBB.... hmmmm.... she like Dr Lee

I like only Ripples Effect from Season 9 and a few eps from season 10, and my fave is Jack, so the seasons without Jack is kinda 'meh' for me...
                          sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Group 11
                            Babylon
                            Evolution, part 1
                            Prometheus Unbound

Group 12
                            Message in a Bottle
                            The Fourth Horseman, part 2
                            Beast of Burden

I like S9-10!

Comment

Hey, thanks for replying guys. I was really just curious to see where people were coming from, and to ascertain whether or not it would be pointless for me to keep voting for some of these later season episodes

-Stef

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                                Hi Stef,

Welcome to this tourney... don't let the vote result discourage you to vote, instead.. gather your like-minded GW friends and ask them to vote here the more the merrier, of course, as long as they abide to the rule of the game.

A lot of the voters here are 'old' names, they've been voting since way back at the start of Celcius' many tourneys (yes.. that's you Bev & Kligs ), and mostly they "prefer" classic SG-1 aka Jack-Daniel-Sam-Teal'c formation, except WBB.... hmmmm.... she like Dr Lee

I like only Ripples Effect from Season 9 and a few eps from season 10, and my fave is Jack, so the seasons without Jack is kinda 'meh' for me...

Hey! Are you calling me old?

Seasons 9 and 10 are my least favorite seasons with season 8 fairly close behind that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X