Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Ronon / Tayla moment (seasons 2-3 only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The food fight, Lost Boys (50) 1st place
    The workout fight, Duet (50) 2nd place
    Teyla helps Ronon to bed in Trinity (50) 3rd place
    The "congratulations" scene in Be All My Sins Remember'd (50) 4th place
    Ronon falls asleep during meditation in Echoes (50) 5th place
    The infirmary scene, Echoes (50) 6th place
    "Stop hitting me!", Reunion (50) 7th place
    Ronon slams Michael against the wall saying "Keep your hands off her!", Michael (50) 8th place
    Teyla strips Ronon for his "surgery," Runner (50) 9th place
    Packing up Weir's things, the hand on the shoulder, Lifeline (50) 10th place
    Ronon gives Teyla a wooden sword to hit him if he falls asleep again, Echoes (50) 11th place
    Ronon meets Teyla in her room after the workout fight - Duet (50) 12th place
    Teyla puts a knife to Ronon's throat, but then tells him to keep the secret -Trinity (50)

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (33)+
    Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (30)
    Teyla puts Ronon on the floor (the WHUMPING), Submersion (21)
    The what-the-%&? look Ronon gives Teyla when she puts her hand on his shoulder just before she whumps him, Submersion (10)

Comment

Ronon slams Michael against the wall saying "Keep your hands off her!", Michael (50) 8th place
      Ronon gives Teyla a wooden sword to hit him if he falls asleep again, Echoes (50) 11th place
      Teyla puts a knife to Ronon's throat, but then tells him to keep the secret -Trinity (50)

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (34)+
      Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (30)
      The what-the-%&? look Ronon gives Teyla when she puts her hand on his shoulder just before she whumps him, Submersion (10)
      sigpic

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (34)
        Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (31)

sigpic
        Sig by me!
        My FanFic's

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (35)
          sigpic

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (36)

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
            ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (32)
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (33)+

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (37)
                  Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (33)
                  sigpic

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (38)

~Friendshipping (among others) the two most awesome women of Stargate.
                    ~My Stargate fanfic can be found on my Livejournal

Comment

Teyla puts Ronon on the floor (the WHUMPING), Submersion (22)

Comment

Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (34)+
                        sigpic

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (39)
                          Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (34)

sigpic
                          Sig by me!
                          My FanFic's

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (39)
                            Conversation while waiting for rescue in Inferno (35)
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                            sigpic

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (40)+

Comment

"We are friends, nothing more", Trinity (41)+

Comment

Working...
                                X