No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard / McKay moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place: Sheppard shoots Rodney & throws him off gaterium balcony, Hide and Seek (50)
    2nd place: Sheppard teaching McKay to fly, The Defiant One (50)
    3rd place: Explaining "The Game" to Weir, The Game (50)
    4th place: Deaf Talk, Echoes (50)
    5th place: Sheppard yelling at Rodney, The Defiant One (50)
    6th place: Talk about "the bitter taste of ultimate failure" in the infirmary, Before I Sleep (50)
    7th place: Sheppard meeting Jeannie for the first time, and Rodney's reaction, McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
    8th place: Sheppard attempts teaching Rodney meditation, Tao of Rodney (50)
    9th place: McKay whispering to Sheppard "One tango, middle of the room", Coup D'Etat (50)
    10th place: The crush discussion in Brotherhood (50)
    11th place: Shep enters McKay's dream, McKay enters Shep's, Doppelganger (50)
    12th place: "You're welcome! It was a daring rescue.", Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (50)
    13th place: "This is not what we discussed", "It was all or nothing", (FRAN revelation to Shep scene), Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
    14th place: The boys go whale-watching, Echoes (50)
    15th place: The "MALP on a stick" discussion, Epiphany (50)
    16th place: Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (50)
    17th place: Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (50)
    18th place: "I can't." Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (50)
    19th place: "Hey Buddy" (trying to get Rodney to open the door), Grace Under Pressure (50)
    20th place: SHEPPARD: You've blown up entire planets, Rodney. McKAY: That wasn't my fault! - Inferno (50)
    21st place: Talking about Catwoman, Irresistable (50)
    22nd place: Sheppard smacking Rodney upside the head, Instinct (50)
    23rd place: John knowing Rodney's password in Quarantine (50)
    24th place: Rodney asking if he still has hair and Sheppard says no, "The Last Man" (50)

Killing of the Queen, Submersion (33)
    From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (30)
    Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him, The Last Man (28)
    Rodney tries to reach Sheppard after venting the atmosphere, Midway (17)
    Sheppard: So, you think it's worth checking out? McKay: I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good. Childhood's End (13)
    Rodney and Shep prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus. The Intruder. (14)
    Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam, Reunion (13)
    Rodney showing Sheppard the Jumpers, Rising (10)
    Rodney comes to see Sheppard before he leaves for Earth, Outcast (9)
    The very end of Irresistible, when they run off to clean Rodney's quarters (7)
    Shep tries to reassure Rodney when Rodney blames himself, The Seer (5)
    Sheppard talks to Rodney about losing Elizabeth, This Mortal Coil (5)
    Sheppard and Rodney fight over Chaya, Sanctuary (2)
    McKay gets excited about all the ZPM's and Sheppard tells him "you're slobbering" in Progeny. (2)

Comment

1st place: Sheppard shoots Rodney & throws him off gaterium balcony, Hide and Seek (50)
      6th place: Talk about "the bitter taste of ultimate failure" in the infirmary, Before I Sleep (50)
      7th place: Sheppard meeting Jeannie for the first time, and Rodney's reaction, McKay & Mrs. Miller (50)
      9th place: McKay whispering to Sheppard "One tango, middle of the room", Coup D'Etat (50)
      12th place: "You're welcome! It was a daring rescue.", Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (50)
      13th place: "This is not what we discussed", "It was all or nothing", (FRAN revelation to Shep scene), Be All My Sins Remember'd (50)
      16th place: Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (50)
      17th place: Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (50)
      19th place: "Hey Buddy" (trying to get Rodney to open the door), Grace Under Pressure (50)
      20th place: SHEPPARD: You've blown up entire planets, Rodney. McKAY: That wasn't my fault! - Inferno (50)
      24th place: Rodney asking if he still has hair and Sheppard says no, "The Last Man" (50)

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (31)
      Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him, The Last Man (28)
      Sheppard: So, you think it's worth checking out? McKay: I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good. Childhood's End (13)
      Rodney and Shep prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus. The Intruder. (14)
      Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam, Reunion (13)
      McKay gets excited about all the ZPM's and Sheppard tells him "you're slobbering" in Progeny. (2)

Comment

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (31)
        Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam, Reunion (14)
        sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Shep prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus. The Intruder. (15)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (32)
            Rodney and Shep prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus. The Intruder. (15)

Comment

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (32)
              Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him, The Last Man (29)
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him, The Last Man (29)
                Sheppard: So, you think it's worth checking out? McKay: I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good. Childhood's End (14)

Comment

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (33)
                  Sheppard: So, you think it's worth checking out? McKay: I'm sorry. Yes. Energy field good. Childhood's End (14)

Comment

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (33)
                    Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam, Reunion (15)
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Shep prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus. The Intruder. (16)

Comment

Rodney tries to reach Sheppard after venting the atmosphere, Midway (18)
                        Rodney and Shep prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus. The Intruder. (16)

Comment

Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him, The Last Man (30)
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (34)
                            Sheppard asks what happened to Rodney and says quitting doesn't sound like him, The Last Man (30)

Comment

From Rodney's "I said 'don't touch that'" to Shep's "I don't know", Doppelganger (34)
                              Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam, Reunion (16)
                              sigpic

Comment

Rodney and Shep prepping to get beamed from one location to another inside the Daedalus. The Intruder. (17)
                                Sheppard cons Rodney out of his fruit basket for Sam, Reunion (16)

Comment

Working...
                                X