No announcement yet.

Favorite Sheppard / McKay moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard shoots Rodney & throws him off balcony, Hide and Seek (50) 1st place
    Sheppard teaching McKay to fly, The Defiant One (50) 2nd place
    Explaining "The Game" to Weir, The Game (50) 3rd place
    Deaf Talk, Echoes (50) 4th place
    Sheppard yelling at Rodney, The Defiant One (50) 5th place
    Talk about "the bitter taste of ultimate failure" in the infirmary, Before I Sleep (50) 6th place
    Sheppard meeting Jeannie for the first time, and Rodney's reaction, McKay & Mrs. Miller (50) 7th place
    Sheppard attempts teaching Rodney meditation, Tao of Rodney (50) 8th Place
    McKay whispering to Sheppard "One tango, middle of the room", Coup D'Etat (50) 9th place
    The crush discussion in Brotherhood (50) 10th place
    Shep enters McKay's dream, McKay enters Shep's, Doppelganger (50) 11th place
    "You're welcome! It was a daring rescue.", Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (50) 12th place
    "This is not what we discussed", "It was all or nothing", (FRAN revelation to Shep scene), Be All My Sins Remember'd (50) 13th place
    The boys go whale-watching, Echoes (50) 14th place

The "MALP on a stick" discussion, Epiphany (49)+
    Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (40)
    Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (22)
    "Hey Buddy" (trying to get Rodney to open the door), Grace Under Pressure (15)
    "I can't." Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (15)
    Killing of the Queen, Submersion (10)
    Sheppard smacking Rodney upside the head, Instinct (5)
    The very end of Irresistable, when they run off to clean Rodney's quarters (4)
    Rodney showing Sheppard the Jumpers, Rising (2)
    Talking about Catwoman, Irresistable (2)

Comment

Talk about "the bitter taste of ultimate failure" in the infirmary, Before I Sleep (50) 6th place
      Sheppard meeting Jeannie for the first time, and Rodney's reaction, McKay & Mrs. Miller (50) 7th place
      McKay whispering to Sheppard "One tango, middle of the room", Coup D'Etat (50) 9th place
      "You're welcome! It was a daring rescue.", Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (50) 12th place
      "This is not what we discussed", "It was all or nothing", (FRAN revelation to Shep scene), Be All My Sins Remember'd (50) 13th place

The "MALP on a stick" discussion, Epiphany (49)
      Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (40)
      Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (23)

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (24)

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (25)
          sigpic

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (25)
            "I can't." Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (16)
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

"I can't." Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (17)
              sigpic

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (26)+

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (27)

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (28)
                    sigpic

Comment

Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (41)+
                      Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (28)

sigpic
                      Sig by me!
                      My FanFic's

Comment

Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (42)+

my ships

Comment

Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (42)
                          "I can't." Shep to McKay, Miller's Crossing (18)
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

Sheppard yelling at Rodney and trying to stop him from doing the experiment, Trinity (42)
                            Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (29)
                            sigpic

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (30)+

Comment

Sheppard and McKay trying to solve the puzzle and Sheppard saying "Could have been Mensa", Brotherhood (31)

Comment

Working...
                                X