Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Ronon / Sheppard moment (seasons 2-3 only)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fighting game in Sunday (50) 1st Place
    John packing up/Hug, The Return Pt.1 (50) 2nd place
    Bonding over beer in Sunday (50) 3rd place
    Golf scene in Sunday (50) 4th place
    Shep agrees to a fight to the death, The Ark (50) 5th place
    Shep teaching Ronon about diplomacy & "I'm friendly", Progeny (50) 6th place
    Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (50) 7th place
    Ronon shows Sheppard his affinity for projectile weaponry and his preference for his own gun in Duet (50) 8th place
    Ronon finally stands up to Sheppard, tells him he was wrong, Vengeance (50) 9th place
    Lunch scene in Duet (50) 10th place
    John and Ronon discuss Michael's dart, Vengeance (50) 10th place
    Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (50) 11th place
    Ronon refusing Shep's help at the hospital in Sateda (50) 12th place
    Ronon Dex - Satedan Army Knife, The Hive (50) 13th place

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (41)
    Ronon tells John he's leaving Atlantis - Reunion (29)
    Ronon trying to reason with John at the end of Tabula Rasa - 'How could I possibly make it any worse?' (6)
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Ronon trying to recap events for Shep on the mainland, resorting to stunning and tying up, Tabula Rasa (50) 7th place
      Ronon shows Sheppard his affinity for projectile weaponry and his preference for his own gun in Duet (50) 8th place
      Ronon finally stands up to Sheppard, tells him he was wrong, Vengeance (50) 9th place
      Ronon: "I'm gonna stand out no matter what you dress me in", Shep: "That's a good point", Miller's Crossing (50) 11th place

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (42)
      Ronon trying to reason with John at the end of Tabula Rasa - 'How could I possibly make it any worse?' (6)

Comment

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (42)
        Ronon trying to reason with John at the end of Tabula Rasa - 'How could I possibly make it any worse?' (7)
        sigpic

Comment

Ronon trying to reason with John at the end of Tabula Rasa - 'How could I possibly make it any worse?' (8)
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Ronon tells John he's leaving Atlantis - Reunion (30)
            Ronon trying to reason with John at the end of Tabula Rasa - 'How could I possibly make it any worse?' (8)
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

Ronon tells John he's leaving Atlantis - Reunion (31)

sigpic
              Sig by me!
              My FanFic's

Comment

Sheppard "not telling" Ronon any of the reasons he should stay in Atlantis - Reunion (1)
                - Life after Stargate -
                sigpic

Comment

Sheppard "not telling" Ronon any of the reasons he should stay in Atlantis - Reunion (2)
                  sig made by me

Comment

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (43)+
                    Sheppard "not telling" Ronon any of the reasons he should stay in Atlantis - Reunion (2)

Comment

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (44)

Comment

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (44)
                        Ronon tells John he's leaving Atlantis - Reunion (32)
                        sigpic

Comment

Sheppard "not telling" Ronon any of the reasons he should stay in Atlantis - Reunion (3)
                          sigpic

Comment

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (45)
                            Sheppard "not telling" Ronon any of the reasons he should stay in Atlantis - Reunion (3)
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (45)
                              Ronon trying to reason with John at the end of Tabula Rasa - 'How could I possibly make it any worse?' (9)
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura
                              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a bad feeling about this", puddle jumper scene, Be All My Sins Remember'd (46)+
                                Ronon trying to reason with John at the end of Tabula Rasa - 'How could I possibly make it any worse?' (9)

Comment

Working...
                                X