• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ties That Bind

Daniel Jackson

Comment

The Powers That Be

Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

That would be Morpheus

(Easy I know but I just love that dress)
        sigpic
        thanks Stef
        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Actually, mine was from Talion, not Morpheus. But that's alright.

Oh, and yours is from Flesh and Blood

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.

Comment

Family Ties

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Line In The Sand

Comment

Banner made by Stef

Comment

UnInvited....right?

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

The Powers That Be

Comment

Banner made by Stef

Comment

Dominion

Comment

The Quest II

Banner made by Stef

Comment

Line In The Sand

Comment

Company of Thieves

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Dominion

Comment

Working...
                                X