X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weir: Rodney?

Rodney: Yes, Elizabeth?

Weir: I'm sorry to tell you this, but it appears that Col. Carter has plans to take over your labs, remove you from all of your personal projects, and turn your staff into her private minions.

Rodney: That conniving, backstabbing -

Weir: I know. But if you were able to, oh I don't know, remotely access the Daedalus' beams and send her back up and reformat our shields so she couldn't be sent back down -

Rodney: Consider it done.
    They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
    Spoiler:
    Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

They could do some kind of triathalon:

Shooting contest (Sam wins; Weir winds up shooting out a lot of Atlantis glass )

spelling bee (Weir in the lead until all the scientific words come up)

scavenger hunt (Weir knows Atlantis better, but Sam has memorized the schematics)
      It's a close one for a while but the winner is...Sam!

btw: great to see a sense of humor about this

Comment

The President: Do you think that it was wise to allow Dr Weir to return to Atlantis?
        General Landry: Overall, probably not
        The President: You know that I've always allowed you near-complete autonomy in running the SGC, but this time I seriously question your judgment. You know as well as I whats going to happen as soon as she jumps through the gate. She's either going to kill Colonel Carter for arranging the accident here on Earth or Carter's going to kill her for surviving.
        General Landry: I know, but in the end we have to know if our research into bionics is worth it. What better way to test things out?
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

The short synopsis for the Season 4 premier states "A radical injury threatens Dr. Weir's life." Do you think that an RPG shot into her quarters by Carter is radical enough?
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Dr. Janet Fraser, recently revived via Asgaard cloning technology arrives in Atlantis and walks in on Carter and Weir in an all out fist fight.

Janet: (shoots into the air) OK you two. The IOA has had enough of this crap. This fight is going to end here and now. (she shoots both of them) There that's better.

Comment

Working...
            X