No announcement yet.

1,001 FUN Siler Whumps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siler was sitting in the General's office, waiting for the General to finish up a briefing when he spontaniously combusted! It was quick and he didn't feel a thing, but it burnt through the General's chair (Siler got bold and tried it out ) Not even death will save Siler from Laundry now
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
    ---
    sigpic

Comment

Siler pissed off a prior. (c'mon even after the brainwashing they still gotta have some cool powers)
      And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Dr. Frasier: "Oh...wait...it was the cat I was supposed to castrate."
        The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

siler got ahold of the AoT and used it to cure Janus of his irrrisistable urge to mess with the space/time continum by giving him a modicum of common sense - right in front of AoA

dont try to find me, i have a better sense of self preservation than hal did *beams out*
          And the meek shall inherit the earth...............but only after the last soldier wills it to them

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumDragon View Post
            siler got ahold of the AoT and used it to cure Janus of his irrrisistable urge to mess with the space/time continum by giving him a modicum of common sense - right in front of AoA

dont try to find me, i have a better sense of self preservation than hal did *beams out*
            You can't hide from me - and neither can Siler. *slices Siler in half with her lightsaber*

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
              You can't hide from me

*beams in a flash gernade, then myself, while AoA is stunned leaves a note "watch me - random beaming locations even i dont know which one it sends me to half the time" and beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
                You can't hide from me - and neither can Siler. *slices Siler in half with her lightsaber*
                See, Q.E.D.! AoA's obsession with Janus (who was killed in the fight with Paul near Seitch Tabor, by the way) is nothing more than an ongoing delusional, hallucination induced by a sever over-saturation of sugar and carbohydrates! There is no such thing as lightsabers!
                The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                  There is no such thing as lightsabers!

uum sorry to contradict you but she probably found or coppied the one i left on januses time-ship while having him upgrade the powersource

AoA - yes janus was brilliant. i'm not gonna hero-worship him but he really needs to stop it with the time travel before he creates one of the weirded paradoxes or causes a causual loop

*as i shoot hal with a fifty i forget to check my backstop and siler walke past at the wrong time* uum, ........, medic?

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                    See, Q.E.D.! AoA's obsession with Janus (who was killed in the fight with Paul near Seitch Tabor, by the way) is nothing more than an ongoing delusional, hallucination induced by a sever over-saturation of sugar and carbohydrates! There is no such thing as lightsabers!
                    Yes there is. For I am a god and I say so.

Ascended Adria: Give me a hug!
                    *everyone runs away exept Siler*
                    Ascended Adria: *grabs Siler and hugs him*
                    Siler: *is lit of fire*
                    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                    ---
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X