Spoilers for SGU S2. Ask a Stargate related question to the person below you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus.

On a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being really excited how much are you looking forward to Stargate Universe?
    LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
    Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
    99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

2 only because I am spending a lot of energy not getting my hopes up

1 - 10, then being out of your mind with worry, how much are you ancious that it turns out okay??
      Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
      Originally posted by ebethman
      Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
      Originally posted by Bray
      *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

I haven't made my mind up at all, to be honest I don't want to think about until I at least know who is in it.

Would you like to see Midway station brought back?
        LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
        Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,

Comment

Yes, it was good, a few improvements like irises would be good

same q?
          sigpic
          JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
          Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
          Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

Yes.

Did the writers thinking that the military would not build an iris on Midway just because it is in the middle of two galaxy's seem a bit far fetched to you?

Comment

Yes that and McKay going no one can crack my coding!

same q?
              sigpic
              JPJ = John's PuddleJumperJPJ: pssss Lorne I'm a 60%er!
              Major Lorne/Kavan Smith Thunk Thread, Lorne Whumpage Thread, Crazy Alternate Universe Thread, My ff.net account
              Banner sigs :- Shanthaia, CKO, Smurfettethatdoesnotshare, Fenrir Foxz, Kali1, SciFiSGFan and others

Comment

I hadn't thought about it, but it does seem a little short sighted.

Have you ever seen something in an ep that has made you go "NOOOOOO!"?
                sigpic

Comment

Carson's death.

Same q?
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I have to agree, Carson's death.

ever seen anything that made you go YEESSSS!!!!!!! ?
                    sigpic

Comment

Rodney becoming a superhero!

Same q?
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

In Sateda when Rodney and Carson killed the big wraith and "saved" Ronon.

Who has been brought back from the dead that should have stayed dead?
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that was sweet! Esp. the hug!

Apophis...didn't he die in Rules of Engagement and the Tokra him revive him with a sarcophagus? I that whole thing confuses me so much! Was that before of after SG-1 go to hell/Netu to rescue Jacob/Selmak? I can never remember.

If you could be in any SG-1/SGA ep which one would it be and why?
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

oh good question!

ok if we can change it, then Missing with me as Keller and Ronon as Teyla. why because Ronon protecting me, yum! LOL
                            If it has to be as is, then The Long Goodbye and I'd be Weir. why because it would be cool to semi evil and not normal.

same q?
                            sigpic

Comment

I would be Tealc in that episode where he was haveing all those dreams that he was Human and a Fire Fighter

SameQ
                              Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Cam in Babylon.

Do you look out for spoilers for upcoming episodes or do you keep everything a suprise until you watch the episode?

Comment

Working...
                                X