• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

21. Rules of Engagement - 264 points
    Highest Ranking - 8
    Lowest Ranking - 22
    Average Score - 16.5

On the other hand I am surprised that this episode is so low in the rankings, but a lot of rankings at 16 or higher show this episode as unpopular.
    Last edited by Celsius; 10 April 2007, 08:43 AM.

Stargate SG-1 Survivor - Season 2

Gateworld's Next Top Artist (NEW!)

B'elanna: This ship will not survive the formation of the cosmos...

Comment

Originally posted by Celsius View Post
      Highest Ranking - 8
      Lowest Ranking - 22
      Average Score - 16.5

On the other hand I am surprised that this episode is so low in the rankings, but a lot of rankings at 16 show this episode as unpopular.
      Nooo!!!!

It had the infamous tuna torture!
      IMO always implied.

Comment

20. New Ground - 260 points
        Highest Ranking - 5
        Lowest Ranking - 22
        Average Score - 16.25

It's an episode I've always disliked, so I'm glad New Ground is so low, with only one top 10 ranking.
        Last edited by Celsius; 10 April 2007, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
          Nooo!!!!

Alright. You can slap me silly for asking this. Could you please tell me about the tuna torture scene? I know, I'm a bad Stargate fan.

ainty, you had "A Hundred Days" and "Crystal Skull" the wrong way round.
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

19. Demons - 259 points
            Highest Ranking - 4
            Lowest Ranking - 22
            Average Score - 16.18

And with one less point is Demons, which does similarly unspectacularly.

Comment

Right now we shall begin the countdown!

22. Seth - 305 points
              Highest Ranking - 14
              Lowest Ranking - 22
              Average Score - 19.06

Not entirely surprisingly, Seth is at the bottom of the Season 3 pile.
              no surprise at all ... i just found this ep very irritating!!

Nooo!!!!

ditto to MH ... what???? does it have anything to do with the horses' head??

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              Alright. You can slap me silly for asking this. Could you please tell me about the tuna torture scene? I know, I'm a bad Stargate fan.

ainty, you had "A Hundred Days" and "Crystal Skull" the wrong way round.

ermmmm .... checks list .... ummm nope!! looks right ... have you been talking with Jade???? and you can blame Kliggs on this one ... she is the one that pointed out the errr in my ways ... *curtsey to kliggs* thankee by the way!!

teehee!!
              sigpic
              SCORE!!
              The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Highest Ranking - 8
                Lowest Ranking - 22
                Average Score - 16.5

On the other hand I am surprised that this episode is so low in the rankings, but a lot of rankings at 16 or higher show this episode as unpopular.
                I am surprised this one is that low too.

Originally posted by Celsius
                20. New Ground - 260 points
                Highest Ranking - 5
                Lowest Ranking - 22
                Average Score - 16.25

It's an episode I've always disliked, so I'm glad New Ground is so low, with only one top 10 ranking.
                *raises hand for the lone top ten ranking* I obviously don't know what a good episode of Stargate is.
                Last edited by Kliggins; 10 April 2007, 11:54 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                  ditto to MH ... what???? does it have anything to do with the horses' head??

teehee!!
                  *slaps MF and mails another horse head to ainty* And you people call yourselves Stargate fans!

Here's the transcript for it instead of me trying to explain it.

After Rogers got shot and they take him back to the SGC.....

FRAISER: He won’t eat, he won’t speak ... except to call me a shol’va.
                  O’NEILL: You must be doing a good job.
                  FRAISER: There’s no internal injury. He mustn’t have taken the full force of the blast. Physically he’ll be fine. Emotionally ... that’s another story. He’s very angry, Colonel.
                  O’NEILL: Where’s his tray?
                  FRAISER: Over here. (She hands it to him.) Good luck.
                  (Jack takes the tray over to Rogers’ bedside and puts it down on the trolley. He picks up a sandwich and takes a bite.)
                  O’NEILL: Ole Doc Fraiser says you haven’t been eating.
                  ROGERS: It’s poison.
                  O’NEILL: It’s hospital food, of *course* it is. (He takes another bite of the sandwich.) Mmm, tuna.
                  ROGERS: Go to Sokar.
                  O’NEILL: It’s ‘Go to hell’ actually. Which, by the way, is a very rude thing to say to a person offering you a sandwich.
                  ROGERS: It means the same.
                  O’NEILL: You’ve got a point.
                  ROGERS: I will reveal nothing. You may begin torturing me.
                  O’NEILL: Oh, I’ve already begun. This ... (he gestures with the sandwich) is the infamous tuna torture. (He picks up the plate with the other sandwich on it and waves it under Rogers’ nose.) Last chance. (After a moment, Rogers reluctantly picks up the sandwich and takes a bite.) Good. So, you and I should have a little talk about this final challenge thing.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

And you people call yourselves Stargate fans!
                    oh my gash ... slaps self .... yes ... that was such an awesome scene ... thanks for reminding me ...

O’NEILL: It’s ‘Go to hell’ actually. Which, by the way, is a very rude thing to say to a person offering you a sandwich.

*sigh* ... now that is a line that hangman quotes are made of ... *sticks in file of quotes to use* ... and a curtsey to you too ... thankee!!

teehee!!
                    sigpic
                    SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                      *raises hand for the lone top ten ranking* I obviously don't know what a good episode of Stargate is.
                      No no, feel free to like it! What would this game be without variation?

18. A Hundred Days - 256 points
                      Highest Ranking - 2
                      Lowest Ranking - 20
                      Average Score - 16

Unfortunately not everyone shares ainty's enthusiasm for A Hundred Days, which I didn't hate, but didn't love either.

Comment

No no, feel free to like it! What would this game be without variation?

18. A Hundred Days - 256 points
                        Highest Ranking - 2
                        Lowest Ranking - 20
                        Average Score - 16

Unfortunately not everyone shares ainty's enthusiasm for A Hundred Days, which I didn't hate, but didn't love either.

ohhh goody ... i got a highest ranking!!! ... and you just have to be a die hard "Jack" fan i guess ... ... what, huh ... who!!!

teehee!!!

shhhhh you ... be quiet!!! and thundy don't even think of it!!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!

Comment

Originally posted by aintright View Post
                          ohhh goody ... i got a highest ranking!!! ... and you just have to be a die hard "Jack" fan i guess ... ... what, huh ... who!!!

teehee!!!
                          It's okay ainty; we are in good company together. All my top choices will be in the bottom of the rankings.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                            It's okay ainty; we are in good company together. All my top choices will be in the bottom of the rankings.

hmmmmm .... *sigh* .... huh!!! .... oh just admiring kligg's siggy!!!

oh, yes, yes ... very good company!!!

and as Celsius says ... we likes what we likes tis a good thing!!

teehee!!
                            sigpic
                            SCORE!!

Comment

*slaps MF and mails another horse head to ainty* And you people call yourselves Stargate fans!
                              Spoiler:
                              Here's the transcript for it instead of me trying to explain it.

After Rogers got shot and they take him back to the SGC.....

FRAISER: He won’t eat, he won’t speak ... except to call me a shol’va.
                              O’NEILL: You must be doing a good job.
                              FRAISER: There’s no internal injury. He mustn’t have taken the full force of the blast. Physically he’ll be fine. Emotionally ... that’s another story. He’s very angry, Colonel.
                              O’NEILL: Where’s his tray?
                              FRAISER: Over here. (She hands it to him.) Good luck.
                              (Jack takes the tray over to Rogers’ bedside and puts it down on the trolley. He picks up a sandwich and takes a bite.)
                              O’NEILL: Ole Doc Fraiser says you haven’t been eating.
                              ROGERS: It’s poison.
                              O’NEILL: It’s hospital food, of *course* it is. (He takes another bite of the sandwich.) Mmm, tuna.
                              ROGERS: Go to Sokar.
                              ROGERS: It means the same.
                              O’NEILL: You’ve got a point.
                              ROGERS: I will reveal nothing. You may begin torturing me.
                              O’NEILL: Oh, I’ve already begun. This ... (he gestures with the sandwich) is the infamous tuna torture. (He picks up the plate with the other sandwich on it and waves it under Rogers’ nose.) Last chance. (After a moment, Rogers reluctantly picks up the sandwich and takes a bite.) Good. So, you and I should have a little talk about this final challenge thing.
                              Awww... Well, it has been more than five years since I last watched a season three episode. I wish I could rectify this problem but, there's too many other series I'd like to own on DVD and I've not got enough spare cash to go round.

woohoo! I got a lowest ranking for A Hundred Days. Uh oh, I hope no one's reading this.
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Awww... Well, it has been more than five years since I last watched a season three episode. I wish I could rectify this problem but, there's too many other series I'd like to own on DVD and I've not got enough spare cash to go round.
                                Well you're forgiven then. Sorry about the slap.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X