• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more Star Trek ones....

'Redemption Pt 1'

CARTER: Navigation.
    O'NEILL: Check.
    CARTER: Oxygen, pressure, temperature control.
    O'NEILL: All check.
    CARTER: Inertial dampeners.
    O'NEILL: Cool…and check.
    CARTER: Engines.
    O'NEILL: All check. Phasers?
    CARTER: Sorry, Sir. All systems operational.

'Tangent'

JACOB: ........ So, how do you intend to get them out the glider once we get there? I mean, there's no chance it'll fit into the cargo bay.
    DANIEL: We were hoping you could kinda…um, like…beam them out.
    JACOB: Beam them out? What am I, Scotty?

Comment

In "Home", McKay sits down to watch an episode of the old Outer Limits.

In "The Defiant One" and "Sanctuary", McKay compares Sheppard's behavior to that of Kirk's

MacGyver is referenced at least twice: by Carter in "Children of the Gods" as they examine the DHD on Abydos; by McKay in "Condemned" when he is being pressured into fixing the puddlejumper after persisting that it cannot be done.

"Before I Sleep":

Sheppard refers to Back to the Future: "really nice DeLorean" "flux compacitor".

And don't forget "200"
      Last edited by McClance; 15 February 2007, 01:32 PM.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Oh were do I begin?

Stargate SG-1-200:
        Team America
        The Wizard of Oz
        Babalyon 5
        Gilligan's Island
        Resident Evil

Invisible Man
        Jeopardy
        ~Jackson: "Whats the differnet its now like your going to have a ticking clock ~on the screen"
        ~Martin: "That birillant"
        ~Jackson: "Thats ridiculous"
        ~Martin: "Trust me, Jeopardy plus ticking clock is box office, Its the E-mc2 ~of the entertainment world ask any executive"

Back to the Future
        ~Carter: "We're running another diagnostic, but right now, we're stumped. power's getting through to the capacitors, but for some reason, the charge isn't holding. *Martin stares* That's causing the control crystal to send feedback into the interface and reset the programming code of the base computer's dialing protocol."
        ~Martin: "Whoa! That was awesome. Say that again."
        ~Carter: "No"
        ~Martin: "Oh. Uh, everybody, take five. I've got to get that down before I forget it. The power getting to the flux capacitor, but feedback is not feeding back into the feedback face....This is gold!"

Star Trek
        Vala: *clears throat* "Um, interior bridge."
        Vala: [Voice over] "The crew mans their stations..."
        Carter: "I'm picking up a strange energy anomaly, Colonel. It appears the singularity is about to explode."
        Teal'c: "Weapons are at maximum."
        Jackson: *his hair has some grey through it, his voice is rough* "Dammit, captain! *looks up* Solar flare. We've got a shock wave heading straight for us."
        Mitchell: "Can you reverse the ...polarity?"
        Carter: *blinks, rapidly* "I'll do my best."
        Mitchell: "Engine room--warp speed!"
        Mitchell: *on radio* "Take us out of here ...now."
        Bob: *Strong Scottish accent* "I'm giving it all I've got, captain, but you're expecting a bloody miracle."
        Jackson: [VOICE OVER] "Wait- Hang on, hang on. Hang on"
        Martin: "What?"
        Jackson: "Okay, one…that's star trek. And two…it's ridiculous"

Im sure there more from 200, im too lazy to getthe rest.

Stargate SG-1-Window of Opportunity:
        O'Neill: "What so you can be the king of Groundhogs Day!"
        sigpic
        ----DeviantArt----

Comment

There was a B5 reference in "200"???

And you forgot FarScape.
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
            There was a B5 reference in "200"???

And you forgot FarScape.
            LOL I meant farscape, not B5. Ha stupid me XD
            sigpic
            ----DeviantArt----

Comment

Originally posted by H Louise View Post
              Rockerlad - your right Mitchell did reference Starship Troopers, it was in season 9, The Scourge. They also reference Old School - its the film Teal'c wants to watch for movie night but Mitchell suggests Troopers and Teal'c asks if its funny.
              i new i had heard it on stargate somewhere
              sigpic

Comment

How about Tangent when Daniel tells the Goa'uld in Goa'uld that he is the Great and Powerful Oz. "Seth" On'Neill says "Hail Dorthy." after Carter kills Seth.
                sigpic
                thanks Stef
                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by boberth2o View Post
                  Stargate SG-1-Window of Opportunity:
                  O'Neill: "What so you can be the king of Groundhogs Day!"
                  I love that quote!

And here is another one from The Return Part 1, which I saw again yesterday:

SHEPPARD: Life isn't fair – it's just fairer than death.
                  WEIR: Oscar Wilde?
                  SHEPPARD: "The Princess Bride." Good movie.
                  Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                  (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

From Epiphany, such a great reference to Cast Away:

John: This is Sheppard. I'm pretty sure you can't hear me, but I don't have a volleyball to talk to, so what the hell.

(Thanks to Morgan le Fey for reminding me of this one! )
                    Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                    (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

First, let me say I *love* the idea of this thread. There are some great movie/TV references on Stargate.

One that comes to mind - which I don't think anyone else has already posted - is from Fragile Balance:

O'NEILL: "Hey!" (Jack walks over to stand beside Carter at the Asgard's side) "I'll tell you what's wrong. I just woke up, haven't had coffee, let alone a pee in seven days ... and I find out you stole my ass and made a ... mini me." (He looks at Young O'Neill for a second. Then he turns to Sam) "Carter ... I should be irked, currently ... yes?"

Mini-me is an Austin Powers reference, yes?
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffles View Post
                        In the beginning of one ep (sorry, don't know which one) Sam and Daniel are working out. Sam references "Signs" regarding the weakness of the aliens was water so why would they come to a planet 2/3 water. To which Daniel responds along the lines of "Why do you watch these movies?" And she says "Don't you want to see if they are even close to getting it right?".
                        It's Orpehus from Season 7. Then there's the episode "2001" where Sam nearly makes a refrence to the book and film of Arthur C. Clarke's 2010 not to mention a semi-refrence to it in the epsidoe 2010.

timdalton007

Comment

Working...
                        X