Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Carter's team hands down. Reason: because Carter's on the team.

She alone could kick McKay and Zelenka's ass, having saved the planet single handedly more than half a dozen times. Where as I'd say that Daniel and Weir are pretty equal maybe Daniel being slightly better, having been with the program longer.

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Well, honestly my moneys on McKay
      why you ask?
      Mckay and Zelenka are a proven team, time and again theyve bounced ideas off eachother and produced some zany results. Jenny and Sam would be too busy learning to work together well to be much use. Daniel on the other hand owns Weir. He's had access to tech and languages that weir could only hope for. On top of that, Daniel can't die...well for long peroids of time, thats a big bonus.
      Give me one orion class warship, a ZPM, a skeleton crew and as many drones as the ship can possibly carry...and I'll show you how "Hallowed the Ori" are.

Comment

Its true Daniel is pretty much Immortal, hes died or been presumed dead or otherwise non living over 20 times in 10 years...he just cant die. So yeah He has a big plus. I dont think Jeanie is part of the MW team, shes only been in atlantis and isnt part of the earth gate based tech program. Lee is that part of the team.
        Also this is science, why is Weir and Daniel included, besides translation they wont provide much use, but that being said Daniel does have massive amounts of experience of Weir in terms of technology, hes flown mother ships, travel to other time periods and dimensions and planes.. (is there anywhere that guy hasnt been!)
        And hes been absorbing carters technobable for a decade and the asgard did name their science vessel after him but that should have been the carter IMO but hey cant win everything.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

I think McKay's team would win. McKay and Zelenka have far more experience with Ancient technology then Carter. While Jeannie is really smart she has no almost no experience with Ancient technology. The only thing that might slow McKay's team down are the translations, Weir knows Ancient, but not as well as Daniel who's command of the Ancient language is better than Weir's.
          sigpic

Comment

Carters team would win.

*Carter's proven to be smarter than McKay on several occasions. Rodney may have 'more experience with ancient technology', but Carter has proven she knows a great deal of it too (f.e. Ori ships, weapon on Dakara). And she is as McKay said 'An artist in science with the book knowledge, while I only have the book knowlegde.'

*McKay's sister is the one who figured out how to make a inter-universal bridge that doesn't collapse. Zelenka may have more experience than McKay's sister, however Meredith himself has more experience than Zelenka so that's hardly a point worth mentioning.

*Daniel knows a lot more about the Ancient language than Weir and also speaks more languages to compare new words with.
            I just can't help it... I'm a bit AT obsessed

Comment

In my opinion:

Intelligence (I.Q.): McKay > Carter [slight difference]
              Better Scientist: McKay < Carter [not a big difference]
              Winner: Carter (barely)

Intelligence (I.Q.): Zelenka < Jeanie
              More Experienced Scientist: Zelenka > Jeanie
              Winner: undecided

Ancient Knowledge: Daniel > Wier
              Linguistics Abilities: Daniel > Wier

Milky Way Wins
              sigpic
              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Carter's team would kick mikta
                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                X