X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
    SG-Ghostbusters Unit !!! Cool !!!
    Ghostbusters--I would pay good hard earned cash just to see Peter Vankman (bill murray) give Adria the run around.

Peter: So, tell me Adria. Who does your make up? I would really like to know just how those eyes glow. Now--I've had a lot of good looking chicks try to kill me in the past. But Addie--you take the cake.

Ray: (To Daniel) Are you sure noise will distract them?

Iggy: I have the speakers wired.

Black guy: Oh, man--this is nuts.

Sam Carter: Are any of you guys related to Mitchell?
    Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

stargate season 10 'beachead'

we beaming the gatebuster down now sir

wait, instead of a gate buster lets call the( mitchell uses the prommie subspace telephone)

receptionist: hello ghostbusters, can we help you?

mitchell looking at same

yeah- - - cue music
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
        Possible titles include...

STARGATE: GHOSTBUSTERS
        GHOSBUSTERS 3: THE STARGATE

When the Ori Prior comes through the Stargate... when the Ori army descends upon Earth... when we face converting to an alien religion or extermination... who are you going to call?

*cue Ghostbusters theme song*
        The second title would definatly be cool. Whatever happened to the Ghostbusters franchise anyway? There was enough interest in it and enough stories to be told to make more sequels

Comment

Originally posted by SGC General Griff View Post
          The second title would definatly be cool. Whatever happened to the Ghostbusters franchise anyway? There was enough interest in it and enough stories to be told to make more sequels

Dan Ackroyd had written the Ghostbuster's 3, script and the movie deal was in the works when the production co pulled out. No word yet on if there will be a third movie. That was years ago when the 3rd movie was cancelled.

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
            i can just see it

the ori are here

we are locked out the gate, who are we gonna call?

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!!
            and if atlantis ever needed help. Mckay vs Bill murry banter would be hillarious. i can see it now the replicators mk2 attack atlantis with a Massive marshmellow man.
            Sheppard: McKay what are we gonna do
            weir: no the question is who u gonna call
            Sheppard: who u gonna call (realising)
            Mckay: has quip about pop culture and what is actual science(think flux capacator)
            Ford: out of nowhere.: Who you gonna call huh who you gonna call
            Teyla: who are these Ghostbusters
            Gate Dials
            GhostBusters step through to theme music
            Say No to M.R.S (mathew reily syndrome)

Comment

Originally posted by rac76 View Post
              Quick Question: Who would Ray be paired up with? and Zeddmore??
              Ray, the guy who's into the old languages and knowledge? Daniel.

Zeddmore, the ordinary Joe who's put into a world he barely understands? Mitchell.

And I think Janeane would get along just fabulously with Walter.
              It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
              --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Opener View Post
                And I think Janeane would get along just fabulously with Walter.
                hahaha lol!
                sigpic

Comment

Peter Venkman and Jack O'Neill in the same scene...

Now, THAT would make me very happy indeed !

Comment

Originally posted by squire.spotz View Post
                    and if atlantis ever needed help. Mckay vs Bill murry banter would be hillarious. i can see it now the replicators mk2 attack atlantis with a Massive marshmellow man.
                    I would love to see Bill Murray on Atlantis as Peter V. Can you imagine what he would do? Hit on Dr. Weir, hit on Carter. Make faces behind McKay's back. Hook McKay up to electric shocks to see if Mckay can ascend.

Have Peter then go to the Deadelus and meet Hermiod. Offer Novak a position as a secretary. Give Caldwell the runaround.

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
                    Peter Venkman and Jack O'Neill in the same scene...

Now, THAT would make me very happy indeed !
                    Double the fun and put Bill Murray and RDA in the same scenes. Can you imagine just what they would do to Daniel?

Daniel and ray are talking ancient occult and there would be Jack and Peter playing games with them. Both acting like they have no clue what Ray and Daniel are talking about.

So, the pair ups would be:

Peter/Jack
                    Ray/Daniel
                    Iggy/carter

I would also love to see Vala go head to head with peter.

Peter: So, Vala-ie--you got that little leather number with the choke collar around someplace?

Vala: Of course, but I don't think it's your size.

Peter: Oh, Val you kidder you. I got my eye on you. I got your number. I got your handcuffs.

Vala: Why don't you go play with Ray?

Peter: He's too busy playing with Daniel.

Comment

bill and jack would just annoy ray and daniel like screw around with their text books and dan would just say something like this

is this true you did this

bill: yes thats true, this man has no dick
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                        bill and jack would just annoy ray and daniel like screw around with their text books and dan would just say something like this

is this true you did this

bill: yes thats true, this man has no dick

well, Daniel is the damsel of the bunch. After all, a girl can beat him up.

I guess this would be a question for the slashers. Who is the 'man' in the Jack/Daniel pairing. Daniel or Jack?

I would have to say Jack.

Comment

Regarding the topic title, I have just 3 words: Cross the streams

Although I'm also wondering if it'd be possible to trap an Ascended being. Oh yeah, and defeating/destroying Gozer wasn't even the highlight of their careers if you count the animated continuity. They even faced off against Ctulhu in one episode and managed to seal it back in wherever it came from. And in another one, they were tricked into taking part in a game show which was hosted by none other than the Devil (IIRC), with their souls at stake. Naturally, the whole thing was rigged, but the Ghostbusters triumphed in the end and an understandably miffed Peter confronted the Devil and forced the latter to make good on his promise to send them on an all-expenses paid trip to Tahiti. The supreme evil even threw in several dozen cartons of devilled ham for them to wolf down on as a bonus.

And regarding the Ghostbusters franchise, they attempted a revival a few years ago with Extreme Ghostbusters, which I personally found to be a really good series in its own right, although a couple of episodes were even freakier than anything I'd seen in the original. Unfortunately, that got cancelled after only one season and Dan Akroyd hinted that a 3rd movie might be in the works, but nothing official's been announced yet. Although the company which holds the rights to the original cartoon have started releasing the series on DVD, and complete season sets will depend on sales of the individual volumes.

Comment

i was just thinking the ghostbusters proton packs have a half life of 5,000 years, you could trap lots of acended beings and store them in the power grid of armerica

and it would also be great to use them on the daedalus class ships with the rail guns that would destroy some wraiths
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm as big a Ghostbusters geek as I am Stargate geek, so I'm gonna take a crack at this one.

The Ghostbusters would have no chance. Their equipment is calibrated based on the ionisation rate of Ghosts. Ghosts (in the GB universe) have a purely negative charge and the proton packs strip electrons away and fire pure positive energy, which ensnares the Ghost.

The only reason that Gozer the demi-God was defeated was because they channelled this postive energy through an unstable interdimensional gateway and crossed their proton streams resulting in a massive explosion, severing the link between Gozer's dimension and our own, destroying it's power and leaving it succeptable to the horrific explosion that incinerated the form of Stay Puft.

Ascended Beings operated completely differently and thus the proton streams would have absolutely no effect.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flying Officer Bennett View Post
                                I'm as big a Ghostbusters geek as I am Stargate geek, so I'm gonna take a crack at this one.

The Ghostbusters would have no chance. Their equipment is calibrated based on the ionisation rate of Ghosts. Ghosts (in the GB universe) have a purely negative charge and the proton packs strip electrons away and fire pure positive energy, which ensnares the Ghost.

The only reason that Gozer the demi-God was defeated was because they channelled this postive energy through an unstable interdimensional gateway and crossed their proton streams resulting in a massive explosion, severing the link between Gozer's dimension and our own, destroying it's power and leaving it succeptable to the horrific explosion that incinerated the form of Stay Puft.

Ascended Beings operated completely differently and thus the proton streams would have absolutely no effect.
                                Dang. I wanted to see them take on Anubis. But if they were hosed the way you say, he'd just kill 'em.
                                Mammals suck!

"Real men don't need inertia dampers."

Check out my GURPS campaign setting wiki, Islands of War!

Stop sending me friendship requests. I will deny them all, regardless of who they come from.

Comment

Working...
                                X