• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Now thats funny!!!
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
      New Jaffa Joke, just because we should have a thread of Jaffa Jokes:

Baal had just won a major battle on a far off planet called Senna. He gathered his three most valiant Jaffa together to reward them for their cunning and great skill. Baal addressed them personally. He told them he would reward them with as much gold as could be measured between two points on their body. The first Jaffa stepped forward and said he would like to be measured between his two outstretched hands. Baal had the man measured and gave him 70 inches of pure gold. The next Jaffa stepped forward and said he would like to be measured between the top of his head and the tips of his toes. And so it was done. Baal rewarded him with 74 inches of pure gold. The last Jaffa stepped forward. He told Baal he wished to be measured between the thumb and little finger on his right hand. Baal thought this an odd request but agreed. He ordered the man’s hand measured. When the servant went to measure the hand, he showed Baal that the man’s little finger was missing. “Where is your little finger?” Baal demanded.
      The Jaffa answered, “On Senna, My Lord.”

That is when Baal shot him with a Staff weapon.
      That's good. I like that one. but I think your measurements are a bit wrong as 70 inches for stretched hands, yet 74 inches for an entire body.

sigpic

Comment

The first Jaffa has really big arms, and the second one has really small legs

Comment

actually, a quick measure is that your arms from middle fingertip to middle fingertip when stretched horizontally is relatively close to your total vertical measurement from head to base of heel.

Comment

Guys, it's just a joke. LOL

Want another one?

Col. Samantha Carter walked around the corner past General Landry’s office late one evening, to see the general standing beside the shredder with a piece of paper in his hand. He asked her, “Do you know how to work this thing? Walter has gone home and I don’t know how to do this”. Samantha Carter told Landry, “Yes, sir. I’ll take care of that for you”. She popped the paper in the shredder and watched it get shredded. “Now,” said General Landry, “I just need one copy.”
            Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Why did the Jaffa cross the road?

Because his God told him to.

cue: Tumble weed blowing past

Sorry, couldn't resist this, bad I know.......Okaaay I'm going!!!!

Excellent jokes Arctic Goddess, maybe you should compile an official Jaffa Joke book. Approved by the High Council first of course!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post

cue: Tumble weed blowing past

Sorry, couldn't resist this, bad I know.......Okaaay I'm going!!!!

Excellent jokes Arctic Goddess, maybe you should compile an official Jaffa Joke book. Approved by the High Council first of course!!
                Lol....I thought your joke was cute.

Yes, I thought of a Jaffa Joke Book. I may yet do so....Indeed.

New Joke:

Ba'al's First Prime and his Jaffa return to Ba'al's Hat'ak after a long hard day of fighting.

“How are we faring?” asks Ba'al.

“My Lord,” replies the First Prime, “I have been robbing and pillaging on your behalf all day, destroying the worlds of your enemies in the next system.”

“What!” shrieks Ba'al. “I don't have any enemies in the next system!”

“Oh, no...” says the First Prime. "Well, you do now.”

Comment

LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    A Serpent guard, a Horus guard, and a Setesh guard gather on a neutral planet.

It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's....nose drips.
                    What episode did this happen in?
                    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

It happens in the season 3 episode "Seth".

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s3/302.shtml

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                        sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Here's a possible Jaffa joke.

A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Se'tesh guard are captured by Ba'als forces. Ba'al decides to have them executed, so they're lined before a Jaffa firing squad.

Ba'al: Ready, aim......
                          Serpent Guard: (points to behind Ba'al) HURRICANE!

The other jaffa turn around and the serpent guard makes his escape. Ba'al is furious, but decides to go ahead with the other two.

Horus Guard: (also pointing) TORNADO!

The Jaffa fall for it again, and he makes his escape.

Set'esh Guard: (pointing) FIRE!
                          The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Oh, in the name of Ra, I can't even make a joke in spanish, even less in english, so I just can't contribute, but I DO have to say to the jokes above:

Courses that I would most definitively take at the Stargate University:

Ascension, Descension and the importance of flags, by Dr. Daniel Jackson
                            (Thanks to Merentha for proposing it!)

Comment

TPTB should write some more jokes for Teal'c to tell in the first movie. The team need as many moments of light relief as a break from the stress of fighting the Ori as they can get!

Knock Knock...
                              Who's there?
                              Jaffa of the mighty God Baal.

Hello?........anyone in there?
                              .....Hello?

Sorry I'm back with another daft moment, this thread appeals to my silly side!!

Comment

TPTB should write some more jokes for Teal'c to tell in the first movie. The team need as many moments of light relief as a break from the stress of fighting the Ori as they can get!

Knock Knock...
                                Who's there?
                                Jaffa of the mighty God Baal.

Hello?........anyone in there?
                                .....Hello?

Sorry I'm back with another daft moment, this thread appeals to my silly side!!

Lol......Poor Ba'al. He's going to feel a little picked on.

Comment

Working...
                                X