Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come quietly, or there will be - trouble.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Walther PPK, 7.65 millimeter. Only three men I know of use such a gun. I believe I've killed two of them.
      sigpic

Comment

I'd buy that for a dollar!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Let me tell you a little story about a man named Sh! Sh! even before you start. That was a pre-emptive "sh!" Now, I have a whole bag of "sh!" with your name on it.
          sigpic

Comment

Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? Do you see me eating mice?
            You stop laughing right meow!

Comment

Aaah! I love the smell of napalm in the morning! Smells like - victory!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna get you Austin Powers! It's fricken freezing in here Mr. Bigglesworth.
                sigpic

Comment

I am, the law!
                  sigpic

Comment

You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh dear! I seem to have gotten a little plastered!
                      sigpic

Comment

Look. He wouldn't even talk to me unless I had a drink with him. And then, it took three shots of something called "tequila" just to find out that HE was the one we're looking for! And I've spent the last twenty minutes trying to keep his hands off me! So don't go criticizing my counseling techniques!
                        sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Do you hev a license for thet minkey?
                          sigpic

Comment

You don't need to see our identification.
                            sigpic
                            thanks Stef
                            Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Move along.

Comment

Move along!
                                sigpic
                                thanks Stef
                                Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy