Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had people executed for lesser impertinence!
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

They'll be no hanging here.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

sigpic

Comment

No lieutenant, your men are already dead.
          sigpic

Comment

Po, ta, toes. Boil em, Mash me, Stick em in a stew

sigpic

Comment

What makes a good soldier, captain?

The ability to keep his trap shut when being asked damnfool questions by a superior officer. Sir.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English
                sigpic

Comment

What are your Prime directives?

Serve the public trust. Protect the innocent. Uphold the law.
                  sigpic

Comment

You're not gonna open it? It might be important

Yeah, like the last two I got were important. The first one was from my wife, telling me she was leaving. The second was from my lawyer, telling me he was leaving... with my wife
                    sigpic

Comment

"Is it a bird, Is it a plane..."

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        "Is it a bird, Is it a plane..."
                        Nah, it's just some clown in a cape...
                        sigpic

Comment

Anybody else want to negotiate?
                          sigpic

Comment

"With or without the rest of the fleet?"
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Three reasons. One - as a member of the elite special forces unit of the Federated Army, you are expert in the use of all major weapons & space craft needed for this mission. Two - of all the members of your unit, you were the most highly decorated

...and the third one?

Of all the members of your unit, you're the only one left alive.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello! My name is Otis B. Driftwood. My friends call me Otis. But you can call me any time...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X