Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Answer a movie quote with a movie quote!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

" I wonder what was going through Custer's mind when he realized that he'd led his men into a slaughter? "

Comment

Sir Custer was a ***** You Ain't
      sigpic

Comment

Yea though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest m*********r in the valley!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

" Well, that's the first thing I've heard today that makes any sense. "

Comment

City folk!
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

As president of Planet Spaceball, I can assure both you and your viewers that there's absolutely no air shortage whatsoever. Yes, of course. I've heard the same rumor myself. Yes, thanks for calling and not reversing the charges. Bye-bye.

Oh ya happy 500 to me

Comment

Orange whip?
                sigpic

Comment

" It'll be your own torture. I hope to God it'll torture you to madness. "

Comment

I'm not mad - just angry!
                    sigpic

Comment

" Ohh, the anger sharks are swimming in my head! "

Comment

This was no boating accident...
                        sigpic

Comment

We have green smoke we have green smoke.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's not easy, being green.
                            sigpic

Comment

May I take this opportunity to compliment you on your fashion sense, particularly your slippers.
                              I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Thats not a knife this is a knife.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X