X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mysterious DB View Post
    Asurans vs. 8472, then?

Would the outcome be any different?
    Asuran nanites would infect 8472, Im sure their Ancient Knowledge would help them get around that whole densely packed cells thing.
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

The Borg (Star Trek) versus the Asgard (Stargate): Borg. They'd figure out the Asgard eventually and the Asgard would have to figure out how to "think like them."

the Goa'uld (Stargate) versus the Federation (Star Trek): Trek. Easy. The Goal'uld are boooorrrrriiiiinnnnggg and unimaginative.

The Federation (Star Trek) versus the Empire (Star Wars): The Fedawhat was that (Boom) (cue Sith Lord theme, watch Star Destroyer fill up entire fricking movie screen)

the Replicators (stargate) versus Species 8472(Stargate): Dude, that's just wrong, although the humanoid Replicators just might figure out a way to deal with them at some point. Did I mention that was just wrong?
      Frak! --Apollo
      Frak you. --Cain
      FRAK Me! --Kat
      frakwit! --Tyrol
      B*tch took my ride. --Starbuck

Comment

Originally posted by Stargatenutcase View Post
        this is gonna sound like a really Sad thing to say, but because I'm a sad little Sci Fi Geek so I have no shame in saying this

Would do you think would win in the following situations:

Emperor Palpatine(Star Wars) or a Prior(Stargate)

Species 8472(Star Trek) or the Ori(Stargate)

the Replicators(Stargate) or the The Empire(Star Wars)
        The Emperor would eletricute the Prior

Until Sg-1 finds away to stop the Ori ships, I'll go with the Ori

Replicators would demolish the Empire.

OK because no one seemed to have that much of a problem with those, here are some more from a sad sad Sci Fi Geek

The Borg (Star Trek) versus the Asgard (Stargate)- It'd have to be the Borg. During the course of the first battle, the Borg would adapt to the Asgard Ion Cannones and find a way to get around their shields, and then the little Asgards are the newest members of the Borg Collective.

the Goa'uld (Stargate) versus the Federation (Star Trek)- The Federation has already beaten back an attempted takeover by a parasitical race (conspiracy) so I'm sure they'd have set up measures to prevent this from happening again.

The Federation (Star Trek) versus the Empire (Star Wars)- The Empire would totally destroy the Federation in sheer firepower. while Star Destroyers would be destroyed easily by the Sovereign class Starships, I have doubts as to their effectivness against a Super Star Destroyer, and against the Death Star- forget it

the Replicators (stargate) versus Species 8472(Stargate)- this one in my opinion would be a stalemate, because the Replicators couldn't consume Species 8472's technologies because they're all biological in nature, and Species 8472's energy weapons wouldn't have any effect on the Replicators.
        Borg would beat the Asgard though the borg would not really have a use for the Asgard seeing as the Asgard probley are useless in a fist fight

The Goauld focused on fighting each other meaning they made tons of goauld ships which would out number the Feds.

Federation would win if Darth Vader is dead but if he is still around "you'd best space yourself". The Empire would be better organized meaning the Empire would demolish the Feds

The Replicators would take down the Species after all you can't stop them all (besides with dakkra's weapon)
        Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
        Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
        new enemy of the Ori
        At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

this is gonna sound like a really Sad thing to say, but because I'm a sad little Sci Fi Geek so I have no shame in saying this

Would do you think would win in the following situations:

Ok here is how I see it.

Palpatine all the way, only because he can stand on his own. He does not have to answer to anyone. the Priors are more like vader.

The Ori over Species, because they seem to have unlimited power with a galaxy of followers.

And finally.

Replicators and the Empire are equal in my book, because they both were extremely powerful, viewed as unbeatable.......but look a small band of rebels wiped them out......ALL OF THEM!

Comment

Originally posted by Anubistraveler View Post
            Ok here is how I see it.

Palpatine all the way, only because he can stand on his own. He does not have to answer to anyone. the Priors are more like vader.

The Ori over Species, because they seem to have unlimited power with a galaxy of followers.

And finally.

Replicators and the Empire are equal in my book, because they both were extremely powerful, viewed as unbeatable.......but look a small band of rebels wiped them out......ALL OF THEM!
            Well, Species 8472 also inhabits an entire dimension. A place that
            was filled with "fluidic space." So it's kinda Galaxy vs. Galaxy.
            Of course, we don't know how big the dimension really is. But in
            "Scorpion Part 1" Tuvok detects at least 133 bioships, and the number
            continuously grows.

Look here.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Species_8472

Shadows from Babylon 5 vs. Goa'uld
            Empire vs. Ori
            Replicators vs. Vorlons
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubistraveler View Post
              Ok here is how I see it.

And finally.

I have not read the Star War's story outside of the movie but the Empire still exist but there not doing well without a sith in charge.
              But the Empire would still lose none the less because they use Laser weapons and the Replicators adapeted to the Jaffa Lasers. But there is a chance that the Ion guns might cause the Replicators some trouble.
              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
              new enemy of the Ori
              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Falcon View Post
                Well, Species 8472 also inhabits an entire dimension. A place that
                was filled with "fluidic space." So it's kinda Galaxy vs. Galaxy.
                Of course, we don't know how big the dimension really is. But in
                "Scorpion Part 1" Tuvok detects at least 133 bioships, and the number
                continuously grows.

Look here.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Species_8472

Shadows from Babylon 5 vs. Goa'uld
                Empire vs. Ori
                Replicators vs. Vorlons

The Shadows would own the Goa'uld. the only reason Babylon 5 people won was because of the Vorlons

the Ori would wipe the floor with the Empire, but would have trouble with the Emperor (though they'd eventually win)

The whole Replicators vs Vorlon is the same as the Replicators vs Species 8472. both use biological technology therefore it would be useless.

Now how about Species 8472 vs the Vorlons?

"Come Away O Human Child, To the Waters and the Wild, With a Fairy hand in hand, For the World's more full of Weeping than you can Understand"

Comment

I think the asgared would pwn the Borg because the Asgard could just out run the Borg in every fight and try to adapt their weapons to the borg and the asgard shields are so much more advanced then that of the Fed and have a great understanding of beaming tech so I don't even know how the Borg would get on board so I put my money on the Asgard
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mysterious DB View Post
                    The Shadows would own the Goa'uld. the only reason Babylon 5 people won was because of the Vorlons

the Ori would wipe the floor with the Empire, but would have trouble with the Emperor (though they'd eventually win)

The whole Replicators vs Vorlon is the same as the Replicators vs Species 8472. both use biological technology therefore it would be useless.

Now how about Species 8472 vs the Vorlons?

I think the Vorlons are more powerful then Species 8472, as it took ten 8472 vessels to destroy a planet, whereas the Vorlons have an entire class of ship JUST for that purpose.

A stranger is just someone you haven't annoyed yet

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X