Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomin is actually a fembot from Austin Powers.
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Aquarius
      ZPMs are fancy lightbulbs, not power sources

Think about it, Ancients have a light fetish, everything glows or lights up. What they don't want you to know is that they hide their fanciest lights, ZPMs, as 'huge' power sources.

The power actually comes from the Stargate itself (which is also mostly a light bulb) by accessing the 9th chevron. Didn't expect that eh?
      Now that you mention it... I've just realized...

There are only three ZPMs in the entire universe.
      And those would be the three ZPM props they use.
      We've only seen a maximum of three ZPMs ever in a scene, and if you look closely you can tell that they get reused... But yeah... not that controversial...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

The Lights Didn't Turn On By Themselves In Rising
        It was a lighting technician, named Bruce!
        I beleive it was in one of the DVD special features.
        But the point is, Atlantis isn't as advanced as TPTB would so like us to beleive...

Comment

Woolsey is from the 24th century.
          Emerson can perform surgery like an expert surgen.
          Aeryn Sun and John Chriton are related to Vala and Mitchell.
          Daniel can't stay dead forever.
          Weir watches Kung-fu movies to learn self-defense.
          Lt. Col. Shepherd's grandad is Alan Shepherd.
          The IOA is actuallty a breakfast organization.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

The Reason Why Teyla Offered Sheppard Tea In Rising Is Because Sheppard Saw Right Through Her and She Needed To Drug Him To Keep Him From Revealing the Truth!
            See, with the Ancient gene, Sheppard is very smart and with his high IQ, he noticed the light bulbs immediately. However, he didn't say anything at the time because the incense from the candles burning in her tent made him tired.
            The shots of Teyla that look like she is "reading" Sheppard to determine if he's trustworthy are actually just her realizing that he can see right through her.

Comment

Shep's wig
              It's all in the title
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Shep's wig
                It's all in the title

It's all clear to me now!

Comment

Working...
                X