X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about denonating a bomb on the moon big enough to destroy it
    sigpic

Comment

What about sending a stargate into the sun while dialed into a black hole? They did that to us once so I figure it's poetic justice that they get blown to kingdom come by it.

Comment

I would teach my Jafa how to shoot a staff weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorShipper View Post
          I would teach my Jafa how to shoot a staff weapon.
          But before you do that make a better weapon that has an inate accuracy. Like I don't know gun sites! Then train your Jaffa with those weapons and in engagements with your enemies you will quickly take the field with your superior numbers and accurracy that rivals theirs.

And maybe we could get our Jaffa's armor to be better protection against armor piercing rounds and energy weapons, like the Kull Warrior's armor.

I'd also make sure to train a specific Jaffa in the method of Fighter combat, as well as capital ship combat so that I can win more space battles due to tactics rather than just plain numerical superiority.

Comment

i would get with the ashen some how and take them over first
            then use their method of population replacement to slowly spread out across the stars

also their bioweapons were really great

kinda a passive evil lord thing

theres also the matter of the sgc having a time machine getting that would be great
            in a fight i could just watch
            then go back when it seems im losing and just wail on my foes before the woke up that morning
            winning everytime

also as someone said earlier id secure my gate by hanging it when it not in use it would be buried in a giant sand box as i get a trusted and encoded signal it rises up and is useable then back down for storage
            Last edited by avidffan; 05 January 2008, 12:02 PM. Reason: spelling new thought
            Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
            sigpic

Comment

Heh, I would kidnap Rodney. Nuff said.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I would kidnap John, Jack, Daniel, Sam, Vala, Teyla, and have a mass wedding.

Comment

as ra i would never have left earth

istead i wouldve just blasted the entire area of eygpt to dust and started over in some other part of the world thus keeping all humans under control for a long long time to come
                  sigpic

Comment

If I made a whole bunch of promises, I'd make sure to keep them for a few people. That way no one could say I never kept them and there would be more incentive among my followers.

If my enemies were searching for a weapon that could destroy me, I'd take note and infiltrate them so I could destroy it before they could use it. While on said infiltration mission, I would never, ever quote or say something that would give away my true nature.

Just because my religion is all medieval doesn't mean my followers have to dress like it. I'd find better armor and make sure my followers knew how to use their weapons well.

Comment

I'd wear a tuxedo t-shirt cause it'll show I'm formal but like to party too. No one would want to overthrow a guy like that.

Would they?

Comment

I would ally with the Tau'ri, and in an unprecedented move for a Goa'uld I would be completely on the up and up.

Of course that means I'm not a villain anymore so I suppose its out of the question.

My next idea is to infultrate either the SGC,r Area 51, or the Odyssey and make a copy of the Asgard repository to study and improve my own technological prowess.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkus View Post
                          I'd wear a tuxedo t-shirt cause it'll show I'm formal but like to party too. No one would want to overthrow a guy like that.

Would they?
                          yeah and theyd be rendered powerless by you mullet of doom too right?
                          sigpic

Comment

I would Kidnap Rodney and Jack and Daniel and...

You get the idea
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              I would Kidnap Rodney and Jack and Daniel and...

You get the idea
                              and clone their best traits into yourself
                              like cobra did with sepentor?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by avidffan View Post
                                and clone their best traits into yourself
                                like cobra did with sepentor?

Maybe. Or maybe I'll clone them, keep the orignals and send in the clones.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X