Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... hey daniel! Ever seen the show Dirty Jobs?
    ... Uh yes...
    ...Good you're in the spinoff go clean our toilet ships!
    sigpic

Comment

...we are going to abduct Samantha Carter and need you to fill in for her so that no one notices that she is gone. Here's the wig and a training film to assist you...on Earth it is known as "Mrs Doubtfire"
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...we will discuss them in more detail once we have contacted a Mohel.

Daniel: A Mohel? My Hebrew is a bit rusty - isn't that some sort of doctor?
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you will select from the SGC 23 individuals, 16 female, 7 male, to rebuild Earth. Failure to comply with this process will result in the total anhilation of the human race.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
            ...you will go to the Dagobah system...
            ...there you will find Yoda. You must kill him, skin him and make for me a niffty handbag. Only then will you be prepared to face your destiny...your final challenge...Heidi Klum on Project Runway. Only through fashion can one achieve enlightment. The runway is the one true path to ascencion. - The Orici

(Hmmm...I think this should be posted in another thread as well...heee...heee....)

Comment

Working...
            X