Six Degrees of Separation From Stargate Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jane Wyatt was Amanda in Star Trek: The Voyage Home with Leonard Nimoy
    Leonard Nimoy was Spock in Star Trek (2009) with Paul McGillion who's Carson Beckett in SGA

If we're considering actually acting together, Paul didn't have any scenes with Leonard Nimoy, but Paul did have scenes with Chris Pine, who did have scenes with Paul.

Next: Bob Newhart

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Bob Newhart was in the TV movie "The Librarian: Quest for the Spear" with Noah Wylie
      Noah Wylie was in the "ER" episode "Never Say Never" with David Hewlett and Ming-Na

Next: Sally Field

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Sally Field was Maggie Wyczenski, the mother of Dr. Abby Lockhart in "ER" with Alex Kingston.
        Alex Kingston was Dr. Elizabeth Corday in the "ER" episode "Never Say Never" with David Hewlett.

Next: Jack Nicholson

My kind of guy:

Comment

Jack Nicholson was in an episode of Sea Hunt with Lloyd Bridges.
          Lloyd Bridges is the father of Beau Bridges (Major General Hank Landry).

Next: Patty Duke

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
          X