Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
    L-Jade... can you be a bit more specific? The list of Ryan Mitchells is:

Ryan Mitchell (VI) (Composer, The Spiral Project (2006))
    Ryan Mitchell (II) (Production Designer, Shades of Crimson (2005))
    Ryan Mitchell (III) (Sound Department, Live from the Red Carpet: The 2006 Emmy Awards (2006) (TV))
    Ryan Mitchell (I) (Sound Department, It's the Cheese (2003))
    Ryan Mitchell (V) (Art Director, Flock of Dodos: The Evolution-Intelligent Design Circus (2006))
    Ryan Mitchell (IV) (Miscellaneous Crew, Chris Botti Live: With Orchestra and Special Guests (2006) (V))
    Oops! .... I was on the way to bed-time last night, I guess you can choose either one of them...
    *blushes* actually the actor's name that I meant was Mitch Ryan (totally hides from thread now... )
    sigpic
    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
      Oops! .... I was on the way to bed-time last night, I guess you can choose either one of them...
      *blushes* actually the actor's name that I meant was Mitch Ryan (totally hides from thread now... )
      S'alright.. I poked around with that list last night for a bit and it's a great challenge and I'd love to see if they all link to Stargate. As for the intended actor:

Mitch Ryan was in an episode of The West Wing with Richard Picardo
      Richard Picardo has been on SG-1 and SGA as Agent Woolsey

Next..... Douglas Adams

Comment

Uuuh... it's been a long time since anybody post.... *nudge, nudge - poke, poke*

Originally posted by strivaria View Post
        Next..... Douglas Adams
        Douglas Adams was the writer of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, with John Malkovich, who star in Con Air with Colm Meaney which is Cowen in SG Atlantis.

Next ; Vincent van Patten
        sigpic

Comment

You're right! It's time we got back to this.

Next ; Vincent van Patten
          Son of Dick Van Patten, in Spaceballs with Mel Brooks, who did Blazing Saddles with Dom DeLuise (Urgo) (I think Dom DeLuise had at least a small part in most of Mel Brooks movies

Next: Stephen Collins
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Never heard of him, but I googled him and he was in sisters with Joe Flanigan. 1 degree.

Kylie Minogue
            sigpic
            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
              Kylie Minogue
              Kylie Minogue who is in Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman who is in The Others with Christopher Eccleston who is in Dr WHo with Anne Louise Plowman who is Sara/Osiris in SG-1

Next : Kirsten Dunst
              sigpic

Comment

Next : Kirsten Dunst
                Kirsten was in Small Soldiers with Robert Picardo (Woolsey) - well they didn't have any scenes together ... It was just on tv last Sunday so this popped in my head right away.

Next: Emma Thompson
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  Kirsten was in Small Soldiers with Robert Picardo (Woolsey) - well they didn't have any scenes together ... It was just on tv last Sunday so this popped in my head right away.

Next: Emma Thompson
                  Emma Thompson who was with Bill Nighy in Love Actually, who was in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, with John Malkovich, who star in Con Air with Colm Meaney which is Cowen in SG Atlantis.

Next : Jessica Tandy
                  sigpic

Comment

Emma Thompson who was with Bill Nighy in Love Actually, who was in Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, with John Malkovich, who star in Con Air with Colm Meaney which is Cowen in SG Atlantis.

Next : Jessica Tandy
                    Jessica Tandy in Nobody's Fool with Bruce Willis who was in:
                    Pulp Fiction with Samuel L Jackson.
                    Samuel L Jackson was in Star Wars III with James Earl Jones.
                    James Earl Jones voiced the Unas in "Thor's Hammer".

Next: Skeet Ulrich
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                      Next: Skeet Ulrich
                      Skeet Ulrich in As Good As It Gets with Cuba Gooding who was in MacGyver with RDA

Next: Bill Paxton
                      sigpic

Comment

Skeet Ulrich in As Good As It Gets with Cuba Gooding who was in MacGyver with RDA

Next: Bill Paxton
                        Bill Paxton was in Thunderbirds with Sophia Myles
                        Sophia Myles was in The Hades Factor with Colm Meaney
                        Colm Meaney played Cowen in Stargate Atlantis

Next: James Caan

Comment

James Caan was in "Cinerella Liberty" with Dabney Coleman
                          Dabney Coleman was in "Where The Heart Is" with David Hewlett

Or

James Caan was in the series "Las Vegas" with guest star Richard Burgi
                          Richard Burgi was in the movie "Darklight" with David Hewlett

I haven't read thru all the pages, so I'm sorry if this has been requested before:
                          George Burns

Am I supposed to know an answer? I do, just wanted to know if I have to.
                          Last edited by watcher652; 18 July 2007, 12:40 PM.

My kind of guy:
                          "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                          Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                          (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                            Am I supposed to know an answer? I do, just wanted to know if I have to.
                            I just read the rules and it doesn't say anything about you having to know the answer of someone you put up.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                              I haven't read thru all the pages, so I'm sorry if this has been requested before:
                              George Burns
                              This was alot easier than I thought it would be.

George Burns in Going in Style with Charles Hallahan
                              Charles Hallahan in Executive Decision with Kurt Russell (Stargate Movie)

Next: Lily Taylor
                              sigpic

Comment

Next: Lily Taylor
                                Which one? There's three of them listed at IMDB:

1. Lily Taylor (II) (Actress, Rivals of the Dragon (1980))
                                2. Lily Taylor (I) (Miscellaneous Crew, "Farscape" (1999))
                                3. Lily Taylor (IV) (Actress, Mala maña (1983))

Comment

Working...
                                X