• Time
  • Show
Clear All

asgard transporters are the answer to any problem
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

if they look evil, they probably are evil.
      sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

i learned that quoting stargate is so fun, especially when ppl don't know what your on about

Comment

Tee hee.. I like the "rewriting the laws of physics since 1969" one...

I made a T-shirt once that said "My best friend went to Atlantis and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" which should explain the inspiration behind my old sig.

Next, I'm going to make one with a picture of Steve the Wraith that says "My heart belongs to Steve."

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
            Tee hee.. I like the "rewriting the laws of physics since 1969" one...

I made a T-shirt once that said "My best friend went to Atlantis and all I got was this stupid T-shirt" which should explain the inspiration behind my old sig.

Next, I'm going to make one with a picture of Steve the Wraith that says "My heart belongs to Steve."
            Ooh! Can I get one of those shirts?

Comment

-No matter how many time you kill Daniel, he comes back for more.
              -Never trust news reporters.
              -If the weather's really bad, blame the NID for stealing the weather control device.
              -All Wraith ships have Warp Drives.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

release your hostage before you zat him or your going down too buddy.
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

*chuckle*

A highly distinguishing mark of a moron is someone who can't tell the difference between Star Trek and Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                    *chuckle*

A highly distinguishing mark of a moron is someone who can't tell the difference between Star Trek and Stargate.
                    Oh, yes.

Things I have learned... my Honda looks suspiciously like a broken-down Puddle Jumper...
                    thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Originally posted by Captain-Peregrine
                      Oh, yes.

Things I have learned... my Honda looks suspiciously like a broken-down Puddle Jumper...
                      You'll have to show us a picture... I can't imagine what kind of a car you have...

Comment

lol, maybe it's just me, but it's green and has a huge windshield... and a couple of dents that we won't get into and if you look at it from the right angle, it looks round. lol

Had to name him McKay. Well.... really it's Billy McKay (for Bill the pony, but he's got the attitude of our snarky scientist. )
                        thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Hm... I think I'll still need that picture.

Comment

lol

I'll see if I've got the technological wit to get one.

Where's Rodney when you need him...?
                            thankee toasteronfire

Comment

That's what I wrote on my Math homework. Symbolic logic is evil...

Comment

Math. Ick. I have more doodles than notes on my notes. lol
                                thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Working...
                                X