Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-Cats are cute, no matter who's they are (Ra's, McKay's, Shrodingers' )

Comment

- One sexy guy (i.e. Sheppy-kins) can defeat a great number of bad gusy (i.e. Genii.)

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

TALIHLFSG (Things About Life I Have Learned From Stargate, yet another abbreviation):

- That the atomic weight of boron is not 'fat', but 10
        - That bad guys won't be able to hit anything when they shoot, but the good guys have near perfect aim. Lesson: choose your side carefully
        - Personal shields are awesome. They're the key to being IN-VUL-NERABLE.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
          - Personal shields are awesome. They're the key to being IN-VUL-NERABLE.
          Yeah, but what about food?

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
            Yeah, but what about food?
            Lol, but remember it did fall off eventually. The only reason it didn't shut down on Rodney's previous attempts was because probably, despite his hunger, subconsiously he enjoyed the protection and invulnerability the shield provided, and the device sensed that.

TALIHLFSG:

- Sometimes good 'ol projectile weapons win out in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurum
              Lol, but remember it did fall off eventually. The only reason it didn't shut down on Rodney's previous attempts was because probably, despite his hunger, subconsiously he enjoyed the protection and invulnerability the shield provided, and the device sensed that.

TALIHLFSG:

- Sometimes good 'ol projectile weapons win out in the end.
              Cheers to that...

Comment

The things in life that I learned from Stargate are......
                When under an influence... have lots of snacks!!!
                There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkinparkgundam
                  The things in life that I learned from Stargate are......
                  When under an influence... have lots of snacks!!!
                  Good point... *grabs Pringles* MINE!

Comment

Good point... *grabs Pringles* MINE!
                    *cries* my brother stole my pringles yesterday...and my gummy worms

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                      *cries* my brother stole my pringles yesterday...and my gummy worms
                      So knock him out and steal 'em back. Another thing I've learned from Stargate...

- No matter how loud the alien tech you are using is, the Jaffa will never hear the sound effects.

Comment

So knock him out and steal 'em back. Another thing I've learned from Stargate...

- No matter how loud the alien tech you are using is, the Jaffa will never hear the sound effects.
                        nope they won't be added in untill the final cut
                        He ate them...all of them Elles!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                          nope they won't be added in untill the final cut
                          He ate them...all of them Elles!!!!
                          Then shoot him.

Comment

Then shoot him.
                            I actually pointed a bb gun at him, and my dad got pissed...and I didn't get any twizlers

Comment

things i have learned
                              - if someones eyes flash shoot them with everything you have
                              - never go with plans A B or C as they always get screwed up
                              - never trust a woman that dresses as trampy as hathor
                              - always think the worst of whats going to happen because times out of 10 they will
                              - never agree to test run a recently patched up ship (especially if zelenka fixed it)
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

- If someone's telling you that the Stargate isn't real...
                                YOU'VE BEEN INFECTED BY NANITES, ATLANTIS IS REAL! And on a softer note, that silouhette you keep seeing is Sheppy-kins watching over you.

Comment

Working...
                                X