Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could send something to the Ori Homeworld...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send them some "SpaceCorn".... They would be jonesin' for that. Forget trying to blow our universe to hell, they would want the corn insted...
    There is a reason why I do certain stuff... and that is just 30 % of the time. The rest.. I just wing it.

Comment

First i would send captain planet then i would send toilet duck followed by the TV lords sponge bob, Patrick and squidworth and then i would send the doctor to teach them the error of thier ways.

oh and rodney's huge ego that would knock them down a peg or two
      War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left.

Comment

Originally posted by Amann
        send the holy hand grenade of antioch
        Monty Python!!
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

trilithium missiles with hyperspace capability.(stops all nuclear fusion within stars)(from Star Trek Generations.
          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Barbra Streisand or the wraith.

Comment

the Backstreet Boys, Nsync, Michael Jackson, Aaron Carter, and Ra.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

A bag of marshmellows, chocolate, and graham crackers. All the essential ingredients for S'Mores...

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

ide send them an angry letter
                  I am a Colonel in the great colilition
                  http://www.stargatechat.zoomshare.com/
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnAu-...earch=Stargate

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fisher
                    Let me add to that. The tainted ZPM, with some C4.
                    Now let me add to that. Tainted ZPM + C4 + Kinsey

Comment

NID rogue sector and the Trust.

Comment

A nuke......... that or a speeding sperm whale, who likes to contemplate the great mysteries of life whilst plummeting towards what he calls ground.

Comment

Id send them the gate address to the aschen homeworld with the sentance "we live here , from the tauri (also known as the non-belivers)" on a piece of paper.
                          Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                            A card saying 'Thanks for all the fish'

OMGLOLLMAOROFLBBQ!!!!

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

A fleet of fairy princesses.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

The gate address to a black hole, or worse

Comment

Working...
                                X