Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fallen/Homecoming: I liked the part when Sam spoke with an amnesiac Daniel. I could really sense what great friends they were-probably AT and MS's real friendship shining through.
    Space Race: Having fun and a need for speed! I loved seeing an uber excited Sam! Amanda seemed to be having fun in this episode, and I enjoyed watching it.
    Avenger 2.0: She played an awesome leader when she went to the planet with Felger. Amanda has always shown Sam to be a competent and believable leader. I wish for more episodes like this-not just leader/soldier Sam, but science Sam as well. Amanda's great with all that technobabble!
    Grace: The whole episode was amazing. ‘Nuff said.
    Chimera: I could only watch this episode once. I have Pete issues. However, Amanda did a wonderful job playing a side of Sam we never get to see.
    Death Knell: There was so much done here without any words. Not every actress could have pulled it off so well.
    Heroes 1&2: Just wow. I loved the way AT played Sam when she was interviewed. She's human and gets nervous too! The part where she was yelling at the camera men was powerful because we hardly get to see Sam lose control. Also the scenes with Jack and Teal'c. Amanda has amazing chemistry with those guys.
    Lost City 1&2: There is an awkwardness in this episode between Jack and Sam. He's dying and she wants to tell him what she feels she needs to, but he won't let her. There is the perfect amount of tension and awkwardness here-and the end was just perfect, when it had potential to be 'cheesy'. Great job Amanda!

Comment

Working...
    X