This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

Ok i think i was a way to modify our sheilds!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
        ok lets not fight each other! we have to find a way to stop pimp!
        fine but im watching you

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance
          fine but im watching you
          *test new sheilds*
          good job! Lets kick some ass!

Comment

*test new sheilds*
            good job! Lets kick some ass!
            just upgrade my ships

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

*crusader drops out of hyperspace*
              Me: time to test these new sheilds!
              Baal: i have 1000 little bombers coming our way. their opening fire....
              *weapons hit sheild*
              Me: sheilds?
              baal: *smileing* still at 100%
              Me: perfect....

Comment

*wakes up in room* huh? *coms come on*
                sldier: president to her office please
                why cant i just relax?! *slouches off to her office*
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
                  *wakes up in room* huh? *coms come on*
                  sldier: president to her office please
                  why cant i just relax?! *slouches off to her office*
                  Susanne if youre ever captured agin dont call us. we wont come. This is getting old... very very old... lol

Comment

Susanne if youre ever captured agin dont call us. we wont come. This is getting old... very very old... lol
                    hey its a tradidion for the new prez to be abducted lol remember when you got kidnapped by steve and kav? that was bad and im gonna take it easy for a while no combat for a while i have too much paperwork
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

By the power vested in me by the people of alpha centauri and the church of the coalition i here decree that the art of cloneing shall be banned through out the entire coalition and all protected worlds. The people of alpha centauri have already banned cloneing all togather. High Preist sombody said this "cloneing goes against all religions and need to be banned! a clone is just a body but no soul." So i declare cloneing a abomination to the great god thor asgard! Any person caught preforming this satanic act will be burned at the stake.

Lord Minister

Comment

By the power vested in me by the people of alpha centauri and the church of the coalition i here decree that the art of cloneing shall be banned through out the entire coalition and all protected worlds. The people of alpha centauri have already banned cloneing all togather. High Preist sombody said this "cloneing goes against all religions and need to be banned! a clone is just a body but no soul." So i declare cloneing a abomination to the great god thor asgard! Any person caught preforming this satanic act will be burned at the stake.

Lord Minister
                        uh exuse me lm but i've been cloned a lot and i still have a soul whats wrong with cloning?
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

yous are just to fast

Comment

how come when am on no one else is

Comment

Lord Minister
                              Uhh, you do realise that just because you're a pope doesnt mean you have any power in the Coalition right?

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
                                uh exuse me lm but i've been cloned a lot and i still have a soul whats wrong with cloning?
                                He dosent belive in it anymore
                                he fells that we are to dependent on cloning and dont care about death anymore

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Working...
                                X