Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amann awoke slowly as the drug wore off. He spotted susie laying next to him shackled. He sees the note and reads it. After a minute, he screams out in rage as he picks up the knife and examines it. He hears her wake up.

Susie: AMANN! STOP SCREAMING!
    Me: Look at this and tell me that you wouldn't! *flings the note at her and starts swearing in ancient*
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

((.....Ok i am way too lazy to read that whole thing.... can someone sum it up in like 3 sentences???))
      sigpic
      Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

*susie blerily scanned the note then paled and looks at amann*
        me:........sh!t.......
        amann: tell me about it...
        me: you wouldnt.....*eyes up the knife*
        amann: well you did try to blow up the base.....
        me: *slaps amann and swears at him* wasnt my idea, adria said she needed me, frigging b!t(h just wanted to do this!
        amann: well....we'll have to wait for a rescue i suppose.....
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Sire i shall asist you in destroying this puny allliance.

The dark side conquers all
          here is a picture of me at my high school concert
          look

http://www.urbandead.com/index.html

For the glory of Gondor, I sack this here concession stand!

The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ha ha! Yes, Mark Evans is back, suckers, and he's the key to everything! He's the Half Blood Prince, he's Harry's Great-Aunt, he's the Heir of Gryffindor, he lives up the Pillar of Storgé and he owns the Mystic Kettle of Nackledirk!" - J.K. Rowling

Comment

Holy wow people isnt this a bit like digging up a fresh grave.. The coalition is kinda dead
            You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
            -Libba Bray

Comment

((louis, everytime i see your sig.....i want to be sick......))
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                ((louis, everytime i see your sig.....i want to be sick......))
                (( you and me both ))
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
                  ((.....Ok i am way too lazy to read that whole thing.... can someone sum it up in like 3 sentences???))
                  No you lazy poop go read it

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                    *susie blerily scanned the note then paled and looks at amann*
                    me:........sh!t.......
                    amann: tell me about it...
                    me: you wouldnt.....*eyes up the knife*
                    amann: well you did try to blow up the base.....
                    me: *slaps amann and swears at him* wasnt my idea, adria said she needed me, frigging b!t(h just wanted to do this!
                    amann: well....we'll have to wait for a rescue i suppose.....
                    *over a small intercom in the knife*
                    Me: I dont think you should try that. Amann the GC thinks that you have been sucked into a black hole and Susie they think that you are completly evil due to the fact that had a clone of you made and it attacked over 10 GC planets so waiting will just make my life boring.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance View Post
                      No you lazy poop go read it
                      (( as i siad before im too lazy to read your whole post... so not knowing who the enemy is i could always go in my usual fashion.... shoot everything, shoot everything again, shoot some more and then once everyone is dead try to ask a qustion ))
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance View Post
                        *over a small intercom in the knife*
                        Me: I dont think you should try that. Amann the GC thinks that you have been sucked into a black hole and Susie they think that you are completly evil due to the fact that had a clone of you made and it attacked over 10 GC planets so waiting will just make my life boring.
                        awwwww god....*susie puts her head in her hands* and you decided to turn on me WHY?!
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

((Fine, bumb A$$. Easyily put i kidnapped amann and now am torturing him, i also turned on susie. The GC thinks amann has been sucked into a black hole and susie is completly evil. And all GC is being called back to Coalition Prime))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Me: *looks at the knife in his hands* looks like there is only one way out of here
                            Susie: Don't you dare!
                            Me: It is the only way. *Sighs bitterly* I am sorry susie......*holds her down as he tries to make the smallest cut into her skin as possible.*
                            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                              Me: *looks at the knife in his hands* looks like there is only one way out of here
                              Susie: Don't you dare!
                              Me: It is the only way. *Sighs bitterly* I am sorry susie......*holds her down as he tries to make the smallest cut into her skin as possible.*
                              (( im not dumb just lazy.... any post over about 500 words or can't fit in my screen i won't read ))
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eragon View Post
                                ((what really happened is we had a meeting and decided you no longer needed to live so we sent your fleet on a suicide mission and you fell for it with a bunch of exclamation marks))

I wasn't playing so that was a nulled action. Put my name back on can ya?

Comment

Working...
                                X