Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey is my membership to the coalition still valid?

Comment

Goddammit, Amman put my name back on the member's list! I was like a Luitenant or something!

Comment

Yeah well recently I killed half the coalition
        sigpic

Comment

So wait, what really happened?

Comment

Everyone stop posting so i can do something thats going to bring some big changes

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

A single Hatak enters coalition space
              Me:I wish to speak with Amann
              Amann: And what do you want?
              Me: I Think a truce may be in order rather then fight you I would first like to destroy the plantery alliance
              Amann: Why would you turn against your ally?
              Me:Lets just say I dont take orders So your answer?
              sigpic

Comment

((is this still going on, I thought it died))

Comment

Originally posted by solo wing pixy View Post
                  So wait, what really happened?
                  ((what really happened is we had a meeting and decided you no longer needed to live so we sent your fleet on a suicide mission and you fell for it with a bunch of exclamation marks))
                  sigpic
                  Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Originally posted by Planetary_Alliance View Post
                    Everyone stop posting so i can do something thats going to bring some big changes
                    ahem ^^ we have to shut the hell up
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Knowone can tell me what to do
                      sigpic

Comment

I can and you cant talk to amann he is in a cell on my flag ship

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

*Adria walks into amann's cell dressed in black books, black pants, black long sleved shirt, and a black coat tied around her neak her arms out of the sleves and a pair of black gloves on. Looking around she saw susie there with amann chained to the floor*

Me: Good, Susie you should be here to see this.

*Susie stands up from where she was about to torture amann*

Susie: Adria what are you doing?
                          Me: I am finishing the plan.

*Adria took off the right black glove and lifting her hand sends susie flying into the cell walls, which send almost deadly amounts of electricity through Susie's body knocking her unconcious*

*Amann strugles against his chains trying to get up*

Amann: What do you think you are doing?

*Adria puts the glove back on and takes out a needle walking next to amann*

Me: Why I am setting up the rules of the game.

*Adria then injects Amann with a drug and he slumps to the ground*

Me: So you dont get any ideas about your powers the cell will also help keep those in check.

*As adria walks away Amann sees a symbol on the back of her coat.
                          Spoiler:

Then four guards walk into the cell two going to susie and two heading towards himself then he is unconcious*

Comander: She wasn't part of the plan.
                          Adria: Well she is now. Bring her to Operating room 4
                          Guard: Yes ma'am
                          Adria: Now Comander, are our friends in place on the GC ships?
                          Comander: Yes ma'am
                          Adria: good then tell them Stage 1 is ready
                          Comander: I will do ma'am

*The comander runs to the control center and sends a frequency so low that only the "friends" on the GC ships could pick it up. As soon as they get the message they tell the computers that they are reciving a message from Coalition Prime to return imediatly and for all Fleet comanders to meet in the planing hall*

Me: Now instal the device on amann and make sure he has nothing left but a long shirt from the laundry.
                          Guard2: yes ma'am

*Adria walks into operating room 4 to find susie still out cold and prepared for surgery. Adria then does a procedure inserting a small key into her heart. After finishing the surgery She brings susie a long shirt, puts it on her and brings her back to the cell to find the anklet attached to amann secured. Then out of her pocket Adria pulls a knife, which is glowing slightly, and slips an explosive into the hilt. Then she secured the ankle-cuffs between amann and susie.

Me: Ok turn off the lights they should be out for about another 30 minutes still.

*As a last act Adria took out a note card and left it next to the knife which was still glowing. Then she left the cell and headed to the observation room right next to her own quarters.*

Note card:
                          Spoiler:
                          The Key to unlock you and set you free is in susie's heart. IF you try to use teh knife for anything but getting the key it will explode taking off your hand that is holding it. Also the Cell Door is open but you cant leave if you are wearing the cuffs or they will explode killing you.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

((holy crap shes gone saw 2!!!))
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

leader: it has been some time from are last battle
                              major: yes it has they will fear us
                              leader: time for plan 66
                              than 50 ori ships leave the planet and some time later they come to another planet with millions of people on it than thosands of ori fighter decend onto the planet using calling beams on the people to enslave them and the ori ships blow up the citys than the ori ship go to the next planet doing the same thing ensalving and killing everone
                              http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                                ((holy crap shes gone saw 2!!!))
                                ((YEs i have MUAHAHAHAH))

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

Working...
                                X