Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(( rach says no probs. she says she knows he is up to something, she has knew for quite a while, she just hasnt said anything, she will try to speak to you on msn if you can get on))
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

As soon as they stepped through the gate they were swarmed with Cerridwenians they all ran up to Skyler welcoming her, some bowed
      Skyler tried to get them too stop, Amann looked confused. 'Boy is he in for a surprise,' she thought. Amann hesitantly asked her, "Skyler why are all these people bowing," She tried to answer, "uhhhhh.. well you'll see soon enough." After a few moments of catching up, and introducing Amann they made there way to Skylers home which was a fair walk from the stargate. with all of the villagers in tow. Amann looked around at them slightly confused as to why they were following them but let it go and said to Skyler, "You know if I knew it was this far we could've taken a jumper." She replied, "My people are not very technologically advanced it would've frightened them, anyways you could use a walk," she winked at Amann acknowledging he really did not need the exercise. He looked a little concerned so she walked over to him and playfully hit his arm , "I was joking," she said looping her arm through his, "We will be there soon."

(Hope you didnt mind I played you a little Amann, (
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

(oh that is quite all right u can "play" me anytime )
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
          (oh that is quite all right u can "play" me anytime )
          Amann you know I didnt mean it like that!!
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

.........please dont say THAT
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
              .........please dont say THAT
              LMAO.. Payback??
              -Libba Bray

Comment

Great Coalition.....realy isnt that great

Comment

Amann and sga continue to move through the city, Amann glances around and comments, "It is very beautiful".
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love View Post
                    LMAO.. Payback??
                    ok so it is payback ill just block my ears and hum away when you two start
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

we wont be bad lol

Skyler looks at him, "Thank you." They reach a mountain of steps and Skyler says, "we're almost there." They start to walk and after what seems like an eternity they reach the summit when they get there they are greeted by a powerful looking man, an elderly woman, who are surrounded by what appear to be servants. Skyler curtseys, and glares at Amann until he bows then she stands straight and says, "Hello Father."

((gonna be gone for a while but were meeting my grandmother and father, he'll want to have a meeting with you, he'll oppose, my grandmother and I will talk.. will be on monday at the latest.)
                      -Libba Bray

Comment

we wont be bad lol

Skyler looks at him, "Thank you." They reach a mountain of steps and Skyler says, "we're almost there." They start to walk and after what seems like an eternity they reach the summit when they get there they are greeted by a powerful looking man, an elderly woman, who are surrounded by what appear to be servants. Skyler curtseys, and glares at Amann until he bows then she stands straight and says, "Hello Father."

((gonna be gone for a while but were meeting my grandmother and father, he'll want to have a meeting with you, he'll oppose, my grandmother and I will talk.. will be on monday at the latest.)
                        Amann bows down reluctantly as skyler walks over to talk to her grandmother. He walks up to the father and says, "So you are Skyler's father? It is an honor to meet you." He extends his hand.
                        sigpic

Comment

(The second page Im rightly ashamed of all of you)
                          I turn back long enough to notice my father does not shake Amann's hand, but that he recovers from the akwardness I think, 'you know he might just stand a chance.' Then I'm standing in front of my grandmother and she takes mey hands, "come child we have much to talk about." and she leads me inside and we go to the sitting room. I hate leaving Amann alone with my father, but it has to be done, 'Well he won't kill him or aanything,' she thinks, 'well dear lord I hope not.'

(I miss you guys.)
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

((Ill try harder from now on I swear, and Rach Ill reply to your pm ASAP. If not you two then Eragon is up to something...))
                            ((Please explain to me why the **** everyone always thinks im up to something?!))
                            sigpic
                            Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
                              (( rach says no probs. she says she knows he is up to something, she has knew for quite a while, she just hasnt said anything, she will try to speak to you on msn if you can get on))
                              ((yeah she knows because she's probably the one that made up that stupid rumor))
                              sigpic
                              Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

(The second page Im rightly ashamed of all of you)
                                I turn back long enough to notice my father does not shake Amann's hand, but that he recovers from the akwardness I think, 'you know he might just stand a chance.' Then I'm standing in front of my grandmother and she takes mey hands, "come child we have much to talk about." and she leads me inside and we go to the sitting room. I hate leaving Amann alone with my father, but it has to be done, 'Well he won't kill him or aanything,' she thinks, 'well dear lord I hope not.'

(I miss you guys.)
                                Amann is slightly surprised at the cold reception he got but smoothly sidestepped it by saying, "I suppose you know that i intend to marry your daughter, but I would like your blessing." The father just looks at him. Finally he speaks, "You must prove yourself worthy of my daughter to seek any blessing from me." Amann thinks for a moment before replying, "And how do i prove myself worthy of Skyler?" The father motions him to come along as he turns and walks away.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X