• Show
Clear All

yo are we continuing?????
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

(i have been lol)
      *as he reaches his home he notices someone at his door*
      Me: so your the student the academy sent?
      sigpic
      Click the Pick for my FanFiction.net profile

Comment

(lol it seems im the only one posting in egypt, im posting for amann and sga lol)
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

(i think amann is more worried about ogame lol)
          sigpic

Comment

(yeah that was a huge oopsie, dont be too mad at him he only wants whats best for us)
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

(yeah.... ohhh and amann did i forget to mention i sent my colony ship tp colonize right next to your planet lol)
              sigpic

Comment

"Yes sir that would be me" Adria said bowing her head in a sign of respect.
                (Dont get me started about that oppsie I am calling in a big favor from the RPC to attack and kill him and his friend.

E if you still have the battle report find out the name of lucas' friend)
                Last edited by Planetary_Alliance; 27 November 2006, 11:02 AM.

GWRPG CHARACTERS

Comment

*Eragon walks up to the door and opens it*
                  your room is down the hall to left we'll start your training tomorow
                  *The dragon crawls over his shoulder and stares at PA for a bit before gliding into a little homemade cave across the room*
                  sigpic

Comment

(i didn't know where else to post this so i thought here might was just as good as anywhere http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLH3j8TupKc )
                    sigpic

Comment

(yes, i was using very strong language when i saw that report, 800 battle......apparently that guy saw our fleets and decided he wanted debris, but he created a moon for that guy. Our other attacks succeeded though and i also scanned every world of theirs and ordered attacks on a few already, they are in for one bad trip lol)

(i am also waiting for sga to come on and post, she isn't able to come on much due to school)

Amann gets into position to ambush the jaffa with the rest of the villagers and SG-1.
                      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

(Id post if I knew where the heck I was or what the heck was going on )
                        You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                        -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love View Post
                          (Id post if I knew where the heck I was or what the heck was going on )
                          (we are in the desert again, getting ready to kill jaffa, lol. U are behind me with my lance weapon, lol. btw, welcome back)
                          sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

ok i need a sit rep *beams to tje apollo

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
                              (we are in the desert again, getting ready to kill jaffa, lol. U are behind me with my lance weapon, lol. btw, welcome back)
                              Errmmmmm hummmm

*stands behind Amann holding lance trying not to get distracted by the "sights"*

lmao sorry had to this is one of those I dont have or know what to post situations

(thanks for the welcome I missed everyone terribly*hugs*)
                              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                              -Libba Bray

Comment

*Eragon wakes early the next morning*
                                Me: *tosses drake a small piece of meat*
                                Drake: *sniffs the meat then eats it licking his lips*
                                Me: It's been awhile since the Academy sent me a pupil
                                Drake: *glares*
                                Me: don't give me that look, atleast they had the decency to warn me first
                                Drake: *glares*
                                Me: i know, i know *tosses drake another chunk of meat and heads into the kitchen*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X