• Show
Clear All

as long as its well away from cp im good goodnight dan
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
      as long as its well away from cp im good goodnight dan

ok i will make 3 on the same planet 1 for space attacks 1 for hand to hand combat and 1 for like sniper training.

*orders wraith to start building*

goodnight susanne and thanks for letting me come back even tho i blew you up

Comment

Originally posted by dansher
        ok i will make 3 on the same planet 1 for space attacks 1 for hand to hand combat and 1 for like sniper training.

*orders wraith to start building*

goodnight susanne and thanks for letting me come back even tho i blew you up
        I want my fleet back u suicide bomber!

Comment

lol ls im being civil he blew up the odin normally by now i would have kicked the perpatraitors ass so badly it resembles raw meat
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

lol ls im being civil he blew up the odin normally by now i would have kicked the perpatraitors ass so badly it resembles raw meat
            i lost 58001 ships!
            Oh and my new flag ship is done
            The Dark Blade
            Centauri shields, Predator super plasma cannon main wep, Asguard sub-light engines, and automatic plasma cannnons as secondary weapons.
            Plus some of my ships got rebuilt: 15000 Jag'd'ja atoll, 20000 man'daca and 20000 ner'uda..

Comment

nice very nice im planning on a new ship my older designs kept getting their asses handed to them so im planning mwahahaha
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

nice very nice im planning on a new ship my older designs kept getting their asses handed to them so im planning mwahahaha
                i also upgraded to rapture teleporters.

Comment

do you know how lil pa is coming?! i heard she was geting good but i've been up to the elbows in paperwork
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

do you know how lil pa is coming?! i heard she was geting good but i've been up to the elbows in paperwork
                    Nope no idea...i havent seen her ohhh no...

Comment

what?! i know paperwork is bad but its not that bad! (lol)
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

what?! i know paperwork is bad but its not that bad! (lol)
                        lol well im going on my..4568th hunt on a alien planet and im gonna get 3 queen skulls! cuz im skiled llike that *Dark Blade Enters hyperspace.

Comment

hey! bring me back something cool lol *watches him leave*
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hey! bring me back something cool lol *watches him leave*
                            ill bring back a face hugger for dansher *evil smile* oh this is gonna be great.
                            *Beams down to planets surface* wow this is uff *alien hits in back with tail* *Jumps up and throws battle staff impaling alien through head* damn another wasted skull...

Comment

oh thats evil he has no idea what a face hugger is *walks off looking for lil pa* where is she?! probably in her room meditating again
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oh thats evil he has no idea what a face hugger is *walks off looking for lil pa* where is she?! probably in her room meditating again
                                Or in the hanger looking at the ships again *Walks into a room with about 450 humans with aliens incubating in them* OMG!!! the queen has really been working. i need to hurry up and find it before these get loose *hears bones crunching* which will be very very soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X