No announcement yet.

The Change-a-Word Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a colourblind bug. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a blue-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John burped alphabetically loudly. However
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a colourblind bug. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a blue-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John burped orders loudly. However
      sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a colourblind Wraith. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a blue-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John burped orders loudly. However
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life-sucking Wraith. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a blue-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John burped orders loudly. However
          sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life-sucking Wraith. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a blue-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John threw orders loudly. However.
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear
            The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life-sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a blue-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John threw orders loudly. However.
              sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life-sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a yellow-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John threw orders loudly. However.

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life-sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a yellow-Jello at the handcuffed Carter, John threw orders back loudly. However.
                  sigpic
                  Doctor Who and Top Gear
                  The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life-sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronon's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja stripers. Rodney threw a yellow-Jello at the halucinating Carter, John threw orders back loudly. However.
                    sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was throwing paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronan's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the Ninja TURTLES. rodney threw a yellow-jello at the hallucinating Carter. John threw orders back loudly. However.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was translating paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Keller, who kicked Ronan's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the Ninja TURTLES. rodney threw a yellow-jello at the hallucinating Carter. John threw orders back loudly. However.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was translating paperwork. Oma watched kickboxing Teyla, who kicked Ronan's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the Ninja TURTLES. rodney threw a yellow-jello at the hallucinating Carter. John threw orders back loudly. However.
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was translating paperwork. Oma was kickboxing Teyla, who kicked Ronan's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the Ninja TURTLES. Rodney threw a yellow-jello at the hallucinating Carter. John threw orders back loudly. However.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was translating Ancient. Oma was kickboxing Teyla, who kicked Ronan's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the Ninja TURTLES. Rodney threw a yellow-jello at the hallucinating Carter. John threw orders back loudly. However.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a life sucking Zelenka. Elizabeth was translating Ancient. Oma was kickboxing Teyla, who kicked Ronan's keg of beer. Anubis possessed the Ninja TURTLES. Rodney threw a Mellow-Yello at the hallucinating Carter. John threw orders back loudly. However.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X