No announcement yet.

The Change-a-Word Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Replicator Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched baseball. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the flying turtles. SG-1 threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Dr. Rodney McKay protested.

Comment

Sheppard's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Replicator Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched baseball. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. SG-1 threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Dr. Rodney McKay protested.
      sigpic

Comment

Sheppard's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Replicator Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched baseball. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. SG-1 threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Dr. McKay protested loudly
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Sheppard's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Replicator Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched baseball. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. SG-1 threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Dr. McKay protested loudly
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Sheppard's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Replicator Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched baseball. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Dr. McKay protested loudly
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Sheppard's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched baseball. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Dr. McKay protested very loudly
              I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Sheppard's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Dr. McKay protested very loudly
                sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was sleeping by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Dr. McKay protested very loudly

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Dr. McKay protested very loudly
                    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Dr. McKay burped very loudly
                      sigpic

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, McKay burped indeed very loudly

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, Teal'c burped indeed very loudly
                          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. O'Neil threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, John burped indeed very loudly
                            sigpic
                            Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, whilst throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. Replicator threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, John burped indeed very loudly

Comment

Lorne's team was kidnapped by a stone grasshopper. Elizabeth, throwing ricecake medals, watched hockey. Keller drank her keg of beer. Anubis possessed the ninja turtles. Replicator threw a banana-cheesecake at the handcuffed Carter, John burped indeed very loudly

Comment

Working...
                                X