No announcement yet.

The Change-a-Word Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Martin Gero's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Dr. McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken with potato chips. Jerry Springer threw Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

Martin Gero's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Dr. McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken with potato chips. Jerry Springer baked Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
      sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Martin Gero's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Meredith McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken with potato chips. Jerry Springer baked Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
        sigpic
        Doctor Who and Top Gear
        The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Martin Gero's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Meredith McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken with potato chips. Jerry Springer turned Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.

Comment

Martin Gero's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Meredith McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken with potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
            StarshineRoxie
            sigpic

Comment

Martin Gero's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken with potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Martin Gero's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1142444/pranksta-4-lyf

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
                It was all fun and games until Kyle chased a weka.
                I once ate two buns.
                I'll stand in the water while you wash your carrots.
                Let go of my arm, you stupid anemone!

Comment

Martin Short's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon giraffes wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Martin Short's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon monkies wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned Sheppard into a pineapple pizza.
                    sigpic

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
                    I once ate two buns.

Comment

Martin Short's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon monkies wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned Sheppard into a pineapple.
                      StarshineRoxie
                      sigpic

Comment

Martin Short's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon monkies wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned Sheppard into a pineapple lump.
                        sigpic

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
                        I once ate two buns.

Comment

Martin Short's electric trombone was hidden by floating evil neon monkies wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned into a pineapple lump.

Comment

Martin Short's electric hair was hidden by floating evil neon monkies wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned into a pineapple lump.
                            sigpic

R.I.P. Pike River Miners

Spoiler:
                            I once ate two buns.

Comment

Martin Short's electric hair was hidden by floating evil neon monkies wearing ice skates. Meredith battled Rodney. McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned into a pineapple lump.

Comment

Martin Short's electric hair was hidden by floating evil neon penguins wearing ice skates. Meredith Rodney McKay dressed his deadly lemon chicken in potato chips. Jerry Seinfeld turned into a pineapple lump.
                                sigpic
                                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Working...
                                X