• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

b/c they want to learn more... why?
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

because they want to be the cleavest people alive...why?

Comment

Because they think it makes them cool... why?
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

because it does make them cool...why?

Comment

Because knowing a lot of stuff makes you cool and means you can get a lot of neat shingles to decorate your wall with... why?
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

because shingles are attracted to walls that belong to people who know alot of stuff...why?

Comment

Because the smart people know how to take care of them properly... why?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                  Because the smart people know how to take care of them properly... why?
                  because they read the book concerning the subject...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                  hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Because they have an insane thirst for knowledge... why?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      Because they have an insane thirst for knowledge... why?
                      because thirstin to suck the life from humans gets old...why?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

b/c the wraith do it... why?
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                          b/c the wraith do it... why?
                          because they dont have a McDonalds in the pegasus Galaxy...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Because it seemed like a good idea... why?

Comment

Because it WAS a good idea...why?

Comment

Because their shareholders wanted more profit... why?

Comment

Working...
                                X