Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because God wanted all the power......why?
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

because his existance is questionable...why?

Comment

Okay, I think it best we get off this tack - I'm going to ask a completely random question.

Daniel Jackson is an archaologist... why?
        [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

because archaeology is fun...why?

Comment

Because you learn and see so many new things... why?
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
              Because you learn and see so many new things... why?
              because it's part of the job...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Because otherwise it wouldn't be 'archaology'... why?

Comment

Because otherwise it wouldn't be 'archaology'... why?
                  because Daniel likes to look at artifacts...why?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                  OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

because they might be alien tech...why?

Comment

Because they don't have any ancient artifacts to study... why?

Comment

Because they don't have any ancient artifacts to study... why?
                        because daniel is the best archaeologist ever and has found them all...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

because he has a lot of spare time...why?

Comment

Because somebody was very clumsy... why?

Comment

because he was drinking alcohol...why?

Comment

Because he was miserable... why?

Comment

Working...
                                X