Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he is setting himself up for life after being a system lord... Why?
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

Because even he knows his position as System Lord can't last forever... why?
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Because he is too arrogant...why?

Comment

because he is the prettiest system lord of them all...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Because he picked a good host.. why?

Comment

Because he was available... why?
              [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

No one else wanted him. Why?

Comment

Because they'd already found hosts... why?

Comment

Because they wanted a new host first. why?

Comment

Because they're greedy Goa'uld... why?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                        Because they're greedy Goa'uld... why?
                        becuase you would be greedy and mean too if you were a worm thing...why?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Because nobody likes worms that much... why?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            Because nobody likes worms that much... why?
                            Because they call at odd hours of the night (lol, I bet you didnt expect that one!)...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Because they are slimy, why?

Comment

Because they call at odd hours of the night (lol, I bet you didnt expect that one!)...why?
                                Because they're lonely... why?

(Snnnrrrk... there was an episode of The Twilight Zone where a woman was receiving calls from the cemetary... must've been the worms all along.)

Comment

Working...
                                X