This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because they eat babies....why?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
      because they eat babies....why?
      because grown ups give them indigestion...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

because grown ups give them indigestion...why?
        because Nirrti genetically modified them so they give people indigestion..why?
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by wako!
          because Nirrti genetically modified them so they give people indigestion..why?
          because she is a bother...why?

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

because she is a bother...why?
            because TPTB like bothering the caracters...why?

Comment

because TPTB like bothering the caracters...why?
              because it's fun...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

there are really bored so everything is fun....why?

Comment

there are really bored so everything is fun....why?
                  because they are playing this addictng game...why ?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

for the same reason why i'm playing it...why?

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                      for the same reason why i'm playing it...why?
                      because we're gateheads and we're cool...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

because gateheads are cool...why

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                          because gateheads are cool...why
                          because we will one day rule the world...why?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Because we got that idea from the Gou'ald....why?
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

because we're smart enough to use others' ideas...why?

Comment

Because people who watch sci-fi tend to have higher IQs... why?
                                [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Working...
                                X