Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, I guess all of our reasons are very different. I guess I was thinking about the actual kiss, not based on who was IN the kiss. I mean, look at what they've given us so far, 3 one episode stands, 1 kiss involving 2 alien personalities, 1 where a man had a woman in his head kissing a woman, 1 where a man had a woman in his head kissing a man, and 1 with a man kissing a hallucination, lol! Gotta love it

I noticed that Weir/Fake Simon (Home) wasn't included?

Comment

I was trying to do that among those line Nebulan... even though I'm sure my ship preference had something to do with it. *twacks self*

All in all... not the best selection... personally... I'm looking for a Beckett/Cadman (why she's actually normal)... we know they're together... so why not?

Originally posted by nebulan
      I noticed that Weir/Fake Simon (Home) wasn't included?
      Wow... kick me now I didn't notice...
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBozi
        ..ok.. this has nothing to do with my Shipping interests. But the Sheppard/Teyla kiss was the worst for me.. Mostly because I felt bad for Teyla..It was forced on her. ...seemed like she was in pain. lol.
        A kiss has to be shared and between consenting adults, and in that scene, I felt so sorry for Teyla and felt upset for her. TPTB could have made that scene a little less violent. Poor Teyla's lips must have hurt.
        Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

Originally posted by pong
          A kiss has to be shared and between consenting adults, and in that scene, I felt so sorry for Teyla and felt upset for her. TPTB could have made that scene a little less violent. Poor Teyla's lips must have hurt.
          by that definition only the Kirk kisses were real kisses
          "irristable":
          Spoiler:
          I was actually surprised we didn't get more kisses here, real or not, I thought someone was going to kiss Lavin, lol or everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan
            "irristable":
            Spoiler:
            I was actually surprised we didn't get more kisses here, real or not, I thought someone was going to kiss Lavin, lol or everyone.
            I know what you mean! In Irresistible:
            Spoiler:
            The guy's name, Lucius Lavin, sounded more like Luscious Lovin, LOL
            Leader. Diplomat. Beauty. Brains.

Comment

I would have to say either Sheppard + Weir or Sheppard + Teyla.

Comment

Working...
              X