Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel's glasses (that's an antique doncha think?). Hey, does anyone think that Daniel's new glasses jinxed the show? He wore them on '200' for the first time and 'bam' we heard SG-1 is being cancelled at the end of season 10.

Comment

A stuffed general hammond at his desk with a stuffed walter giving him a report
      I Am Locutus_Of_Borg Resistance Is Futile, Hallowed Are The Ori, We Go Out With Our Phasers Firing

[QUE] Founder/Admin - Observation Of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement On Supraquantum Structures By Induction Through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal Of Extremely Long Wavelength Pulse From Mode-Locked Source Array

Comment

Glass, to protect everything on show!
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Either Siler or Walter should be the guy who shows people around the museum and tells them about the stuff there. Perhaps both???
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Not forgetting the perky blonde tour guide who insists that the 'gate room is called the 'embarcation room', SG1 is NOT her favourite team, insists that you 'Do Not Touch The Gate Because You'll Leave Marks', and indicates that you follow her by chanting 'And we're walking'.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyer View Post
              Not forgetting the perky blonde tour guide who insists that the 'gate room is called the 'embarcation room', SG1 is NOT her favourite team, insists that you 'Do Not Touch The Gate Because You'll Leave Marks', and indicates that you follow her by chanting 'And we're walking'.
              lol, 2010 was a mint ep

sigpic

Comment

A puddlejumper
                The ancients chair (replicas might be best in case any visitors have the ancient gene)

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Frozen Jaffa bodies from Antarctica
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

The fossilized flat jaffa from Egypt (SG director's cut)

Comment

That Jaffa incased in ice from 'Solitudes' should be on the exhibition, he should be known as the Ice Man or something...

sigpic

Comment

Could just call him Jaffa Ice and make him into a breathmint mascot(extra funding for the museum)

Comment

Originally posted by Neorapsta View Post
                          Could just call him Jaffa Ice and make him into a breathmint mascot(extra funding for the museum)
                          lol

They can have little toys of him incased in plastic ice, and statues and that!

(We just have to make sure that no one breaks into the museum at night and uses a straw to try and steal what's left of this Jaffa's mojo)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X